DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or not. I am not able to set the CT: Initiative Dice Size to D6. I can do d10, d100, d20, d12, or 2d10.
    Something has indeed broken...

replace line 75 in scripts\data_options_morecore.lua with this:

Code:
    -- options for Init Dice Size in Combat Tracker --
    	OptionsManager.registerOption2("MCInitDice", false, "option_header_combattracker", "option_label_MCInitDice", "option_entry_cycler", 
    			{ labels = "option_val_MCC_d8|option_val_MCC_2d6|option_val_MCC_d4|option_val_MCC_d0|option_val_MCC_d6|option_val_MCC_d100|option_val_MCC_d20|option_val_MCC_d12|option_val_MCC_2d10|option_val_MCC_d10", values = "8|2d6|4|0|6|100|20|12|2d10|10", baselabel = "option_val_MCC_d10", baseval = "10", default = "10" });
    and it should work.
    totally borks the order of the numbers but it works...

English is not my native language, I have dyslexia, so I apologise in advance, and I have no prior knowledge of XML or even HTML.

I am for now trying to wrap my head around how to create Cyberpunk RED in FantasyGrounds.
    I know that a better road would be using Ruleset Wizard but 50euro is much money to just try and se if you understand a new programlaguage. If can wrap my head around the XML I will probably invest in Ruleset Wizard.

I am going another rote then our all and mighty damned . I am starting with the dice.
    All skillroll are skill+stat+1d10(Exploding high or low but only once) (die range -9 to +20)

There are a few dice macro in Morecore you can use but none worked for me.
    /witcher 1d10+x
    It is openended both high and low roll.
    #1 do not prevent it from making more then one extra diceroll. (/Witcher 1d10#1)
    Is low broken? Die roll: 1 and 9 result: -9, the dice shows 10. (sending a picture to show.)
    Can not handle two fixed values. (/Witcher 1d10+x+y.)

/die 1d10l (Lowercase “L”)
    Explode infinite times on “1”. (Die roll +1, -10, -10......) (it does calculate correctly)
    /die 1d10e
    Explode infinite times.
    #1 does not prevent from rolling more then once extra.
    Tried to create Low and high but did not work.
    /die 1d10el it only check the first one, tried &, “,” and a few more.

Damage xd6 and if two ore dice land on 6 it is a critical Injury.
    Xd6s gave me number of successes but sadly not the total damage.

Thanks keep up the good work and take care out there.
    Best Wishes Joakim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoakimEdman View Post
    English is not my native language, I have dyslexia, so I apologise in advance, and I have no prior knowledge of XML or even HTML.
    I can assure you we all have problems!

Quote Originally Posted by JoakimEdman View Post
    I am for now trying to wrap my head around how to create Cyberpunk RED in FantasyGrounds.
    I know that a better road would be using Ruleset Wizard but 50euro is much money to just try and se if you understand a new programlaguage. If can wrap my head around the XML I will probably invest in Ruleset Wizard.

I am going another rote then our all and mighty damned . I am starting with the dice.
    All skillroll are skill+stat+1d10(Exploding high or low but only once) (die range -9 to +20)

There are a few dice macro in Morecore you can use but none worked for me.
    /witcher 1d10+x
    It is openended both high and low roll.
    #1 do not prevent it from making more then one extra diceroll. (/Witcher 1d10#1)
    Is low broken? Die roll: 1 and 9 result: -9, the dice shows 10. (sending a picture to show.)
    Can not handle two fixed values. (/Witcher 1d10+x+y.)

/die 1d10l (Lowercase “L”)
    Explode infinite times on “1”. (Die roll +1, -10, -10......) (it does calculate correctly)
    /die 1d10e
    Explode infinite times.
    #1 does not prevent from rolling more then once extra.
    Tried to create Low and high but did not work.
    /die 1d10el it only check the first one, tried &, “,” and a few more.

Damage xd6 and if two ore dice land on 6 it is a critical Injury.
    Xd6s gave me number of successes but sadly not the total damage.

Thanks keep up the good work and take care out there.
    Best Wishes Joakim
    I cant think of any dice roller combination that currently supports exploding dice but only exploding one time.
    It will require a new roll.
    I am unfortunately crazy, crazy busy at work and I will not be able to give this any great thought for some time...

Thx for a quick reply and understanding.

IRL always trumps Game, and work is more important, but most important is Family.

Rewatched your tutorial for ruleset wizard, you did partly look into the Dice isue in Episode 13-14.
    Will invest in ruleset wizard and give it a try.

Good luck on work and hope you will get a nice day.

Best Wishes Joakim

Blog Entries
    From memory - I cheated in that Video.
    I did roll the dice - and if the dice rolled 1 or 10 I did a math.random(10) and applied that without rolling a second dice.
    Doing exploding dice coding is pretty complex... this route was very easy though less fun in action.

That is true, i suppose you say it is not as easy as just add another die if the result is 10?
    Well i hope i can figure something out. worst case i will have to use a "invisible die" for positive explosion.

I'm getting a number of errors for a wide variety of roles. I noticed it first with Chronicle of Darkness but I've selected a few others and the only one that seems to work is Earthdawn. I updated to the most recent MoreCore version and the problem persists. I received the following when I typed in /cod 1d10:

MoreCoreCoD_error210816.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Quorlox View Post
    I received the following when I typed in /cod 1d10:
    MoreCoreCoD_error210816.PNG
    When you say "typed in", are you typing them in the chat box? Many of the MoreCore roll commands will throw errors when just typed into chat. They are designed to be used within Rolls on the character sheet.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information