FG Spreadshirt Swag

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Try this link.
    It is because your network has been firewalled off because of hacking attempts from your neighbour.
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=au
    Ohh I see, sorry to hear about that, thanks for the reference, MoreCore is more powerful than I had imagined, I'll star to experiment and learn it, thanks!
    I see the reference has a lot of items! Is there any other way I can access the rest of it to learn it? (I can only see the dice strings reference) if possible, if not no problem Damned.
    Thanks again!

PD: If you play Mythras I have found what seems an official NPC online generator, and Its great! : https://skoll.xyz/mythras_eg/enemies/ I will try to import some to the NPC's of my MoreCore to play!
    Last edited by GusRPG; March 23rd, 2021 at 01:48.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Typo - I meant neighbours not neighbour.
    There is only 1 (long) page there on MoreCore you should be able to see it all.
    Ah ok! I see now the links reference the same page, thank you Damned

Hello, using MoreCore I had made an extension to play L5R 1st edition on old FG, sadly after the transition to FGU I keep incurring in some issues, the main of which is the /rnk roll, which does not appear to be working anymore... any solution to this?

This works but the die doesn't explode as it used to

you know 10 -> explode 10 -> explode 5 = 25
    with a clean strike of your katana you pluck your enemy head off
    rnk.png

What's worse now also all the buttons have disappeared without cause :'O

Those /die strings work for most of the cases I needed for 1st edition 7th Sea, which uses basic rnk rolling mechanics that are very similar to early L5R: Roll (p1) d10s and keep the highest (p2) of them. Most of the rolls in that version of 7th Sea explode on 10s, but if the character is unskilled or sufficiently wounded, the dice don't explode. There's one edge case that isn't quite covered by those strings, but it's very rare. It involves only letting the highest exploded die keep its full value and treating any other exploded dice as 10s.

Blog Entries
    Hi bal

We did have a bunch of /rnk variants mostly for L5R and they were quite good.
    Damage rolls and several other variants.
    Unfortunately that roll is very complex and makes my head hurt trying to troubleshoot it.
    /explode is another base roll that could be expanded.
    I will have to do the L5R rolls again at some point but too many competing priorities.

Thread Information