FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    A minor bug fix has been uploaded to Post #1.

You will need to provide something I can actually use to troubleshoot.
    Ive not seen any other posts about Dice not working.
    There are very likely Rolls that still need work but I have no idea what Rolls you are using.
    Please export a character sheet and detailed information on how to replicate errors.
    Please also post the contents of the Chat Log on startup.

A minor bug fix has been uploaded to Post #1.

I could upload an older version but it is unlikely to work as there are major changes that have occurred in CoreRPG and in the Engine.
    I will post a Screenshot of the Issue as soon as I am back at the Computer.

How Do I Export a Charactersheet?

It is not that the Dice at the bottom bar are not working. I can roll them just fine by themselves. It is the dice rolls that are caused by clicking on a Skill in the character sheet that do not work. When clicking on the dice Symbol Next to the Skill there is no roll following the click.

I used the /die 2d6+(a4) Command. A4 refers to a custom Attribute I added.

It worked just fine until wednesday...

I just updated to the latest MoreCore as of 2/19, and while yesterday's error has gone away I'm no longer seeing any tabs except Characters, and no options under the library for toggling anything else on... (This is under FGC)
    FGMC.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by crleonhard View Post
    I just updated to the latest MoreCore as of 2/19, and while yesterday's error has gone away I'm no longer seeing any tabs except Characters, and no options under the library for toggling anything else on... (This is under FGC)
    FGMC.JPG
    This was move to the Options window. There's a new Sidebar button near the bottom.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thank you, damned, for checking the /die command. Since the rolls I use are the same as in Traveller, I was able to use this die roll instead successfully. (Btw I play "Rust Hulks". If anyone is interested.)

Thank you, wndrngdru, for clarifying the issue of crleohnard. I had the same.

I can play in peace now!
    Last edited by Xarbasch; February 19th, 2021 at 15:54.

Yes, thanks much!

(edited to remove erroneous bug report)
    Last edited by crleonhard; February 19th, 2021 at 21:47.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarbasch View Post
    Thank you, damned, for checking the /die command. Since the rolls I use are the same as in Traveller, I was able to use this die roll instead successfully. (Btw I play "Rust Hulks". If anyone is interested.)

Thank you, wndrngdru, for clarifying the issue of crleohnard. I had the same.

I can play in peace now!
    Xarbasch please export a character sheet and upload it so that others can play Rust Hulks too.

I am uploading a new build that fixes /die in Classic right now.

I just installed the latest update and none of my story or note buttons are appearing, even when I use the sidebar option. It keeps giving me the error window. I am using FGU morecore and future theme. Please help...I have zero idea what to do to fix it

errors.png
    Last edited by GMSean; February 20th, 2021 at 12:49.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You are not using the current build of MoreCore
    I fixed that but now the PC characters aren't showing. What am I missing from the character selection section? Where/how do I find them?

Actually, more accurately, none of my notes, story notes, or anything other than token files are appearing with the new buttons. Its almost like the sidebar buttons are creating new folders and the old ones are simply not there. Please help...I don't want to lose that work...

Now they are there.

No idea why it wasn't working before but it appears to be now.
    Last edited by GMSean; February 20th, 2021 at 15:28.

Thread Information