DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Hey damned,

As expected, the latest update to the rulesets completely broke MoreCore. None of the buttons show up except for Assets and Library, and even those don't open their respective windows. Any ETA on an update? No super rush, I'm mostly just wondering if I should postpone my Sunday session.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone

A new Fantasy Grounds build for both Classic and Unity was released today. I have attached a new MoreCore build to post#1. Please be aware that I have not tested this enough and I expect there will be things that will break. Please post them here and I will address as quickly as I can. Please post as much information as possible - preferably post a character export as well as steps to produce the error. If you have games coming up try and test before the game and I will try to fix asap.

Been crazy busy with work so sorry this hasnt had a lot of testing.
    Many thanks to Moon Wizard for the core changes.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi everyone

If you have games coming up try and test before the game and I will try to fix asap.
    No worries, mate. Sometimes we just get "lifed".
    Testing in FGU.
    I think there may be some debugging that's uncommented somewhere. When opening a character for the first time, I get a s'OnInit!' and s'nWidth,nHeight' | #<number> | #<number> in the chat. Resizing the window on the MoreCore tab will spam the chat with the above dimension values.

Combat Tracker: "Clear Turn Indicator" in the menu doesn't do anything. I did notice this a couple weeks ago, prior to the update, when I was just messing around with the CT. Didn't it also used to set the current round to 0? I don't usually use rounds as I primarily GM PBTA.

So far everything else seems to be working as intended. Rolls are still working, my World Builder entries all seem to be working as well.
    --
    I'm so bassic

I still have nearly no buttons on toolbar side. Only characters, assets and library. No way to access my images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ransolot View Post
    I still have nearly no buttons on toolbar side. Only characters, assets and library. No way to access my images
    Did you download the version uploaded today? Are you running any themes or extensions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    No worries, mate. Sometimes we just get "lifed".
    Testing in FGU.
    I think there may be some debugging that's uncommented somewhere. When opening a character for the first time, I get a s'OnInit!' and s'nWidth,nHeight' | #<number> | #<number> in the chat. Resizing the window on the MoreCore tab will spam the chat with the above dimension values.

Combat Tracker: "Clear Turn Indicator" in the menu doesn't do anything. I did notice this a couple weeks ago, prior to the update, when I was just messing around with the CT. Didn't it also used to set the current round to 0? I don't usually use rounds as I primarily GM PBTA.

So far everything else seems to be working as intended. Rolls are still working, my World Builder entries all seem to be working as well.
    Thanks I'll fix the debug asap. The combat tracker won't happen till the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ransolot View Post
    The update changed the way the buttons are added to the sidebar. If you open your Options you'll see a new Sidebar button where you can select what you want on your sidebar.
    This was moved from the Library.
    --
    I'm so bassic

I downloaded the clicky at the bottom of the fist post in this thread, no extensions and no theme

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    The update changed the way the buttons are added to the sidebar. If you open your Options you'll see a new Sidebar button where you can select what you want on your sidebar.
    This was moved from the Library.
    Ahh, there they are. Didn't see that. Thanks!

Thread Information