DICE PACKS BUNDLE

brilliant, thank you!!

Working on getting all the weapons and equipment lists finished. Should be complete very soon, and I will definitely post them.

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    Wow, that is AWESOME! I hope you share it when it is ready. I have a Shadowrun 3e game in my que.

/H
    The "beta" release for the Shadowrun 3ed extension is here.
    https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...l=1#post573707
    Last edited by lamorric; January 25th, 2021 at 21:19.

Hi there. Brand new to Fantasy Grounds and I am wondering if there are sheets and MoreCore support for these games: Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea, The One Ring, and Stars Without Number.

I just got the ultimate license and there is a lot going on. It's a bit intimidating to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Quiris View Post
    Hi there. Brand new to Fantasy Grounds and I am wondering if there are sheets and MoreCore support for these games: Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea, The One Ring, and Stars Without Number.

I just got the ultimate license and there is a lot going on. It's a bit intimidating to be honest.
    Sorry, no real answer here. Just encouragement.

I have found YouTube videos to very helpful. Both in just understanding features as well as learning how to create them my self.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Agent Quiris

CarlPalmer is doing some Stars Without Number character sheets and he will hopefully post them when done. There is a The One Ring community ruleset you should look at. Someone talked about doing ASSH but I dont think I ever saw anything finished.

Thread Information