DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Hi,
    I extend the step from 66 to 100 in the file attached.

@Quorlox I've made a short video on how you can use MoreCore to create Talents and Skills and bind the parameters :

https://youtu.be/8pI0XEHGcLE
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can different rolls be summed automatically, e.g. I want to add result of Step X to the result of Step Y?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im not 100% sure what you are trying to do but the short answer is without a custom roll most likely not.
    In Earthdawn, you can add a bonus die to some rolls based on the character's capabilities (referred to as a karma die), so for example, a typical Melee Weapons test might be Step 12, but on some attacks, a Warrior might want to add a Step 5 karma die so it would be Step 12 + Step 5.

I'm having a strange problem. I made a custom library of rolls, they work perfectly fine dragging them in, but after awhile the star on them vanishes. When this happens, you can no longer open them up to read the description, alter parameters/dicestring, etc. Obviously this is not good. This only happens when you drag the rolls out of the library, ones created by hand work just fine. Does anyone have any solutions?

@Quorlox I don't know how well this would work because I have never read Earthdawn but the bane/boon rolls from shadow of the demon lord roll a die and add/subtract the result to the modifier box for your next roll

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Onyx View Post
    I'm having a strange problem. I made a custom library of rolls, they work perfectly fine dragging them in, but after awhile the star on them vanishes. When this happens, you can no longer open them up to read the description, alter parameters/dicestring, etc. Obviously this is not good. This only happens when you drag the rolls out of the library, ones created by hand work just fine. Does anyone have any solutions?
    I havent seen this before. Can you export a character with this issue and post it here?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Onyx View Post
    @Quorlox I don't know how well this would work because I have never read Earthdawn but the bane/boon rolls from shadow of the demon lord roll a die and add/subtract the result to the modifier box for your next roll
    That could a workable solution - it will do 2 seperate rolls - you do the /boon (p1)d(p2) roll first and it adds to the modifier box and then you do the /earthdawn roll

@damned, heres one of the more recent characters suffering from it, namely in the section thats been labelled "Skills"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sir Onyx; October 29th, 2020 at 09:41.

Thread Information