FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Overlay issue in CT, using Unity.

2020-09-15 10_03_50-Fantasy Grounds.png

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Overlay issue in CT, using Unity.

2020-09-15 10_03_50-Fantasy Grounds.png
    It is also in FGC.

The doco seems to be out of date a bit... On an NPC sheet/CT - Column 3 is Wounds and this is where a /damageroll appears (incrementing), but each time I use this roll column 4 increments one also. I can't see why it is doing that?

Correction, section at the end covers it...sort of... why does the 4th field increment with each damage event ?
    Last edited by flynnkd; September 17th, 2020 at 03:03.

@flynnkd ok, take another look (I think it i page 257) I reloaded the dice. it should roll from the hotbar now. BUT it can't explode or use any of the effects. It must be rolled from a character sheet to do that. Let me know if you see any additional issues.

Tried /sr6w and /sr6w 0h0 and /sr6w 2h0 and nothing worked, but clicking it from the character sheet works. Can the glitch effect have a timer of 1 by default, seems to be 0.
    Last edited by flynnkd; September 17th, 2020 at 02:09.

I sent you a PM. I figured it may be better we take this offline until we get it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    It is also in FGC.
    Wow, I had to go all the way back to Core to figure out how parts of the CT were created, but I have fixed the overlay issue. I had to modify three files in the CT directroy. ct_host.xml, template_ct.xml, and scripts/ct_entry.lua
    I'm attaching the three files, so that you can drop them into your MoreCore ruleset to repair. Otherwise, I need to reach out to Damned with these fixes.
    Here is the patch CT Repair
    Until the main file is patched, I've also created an updated Morecore pak file. MoreCore.pak

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I would like to ask for enhancement of the parametrized rolls, so MC can address much better the modern systems that build dice pools. Reason I ask is because I want to use the custom rolls and their reporting (such as /coriolis or /wrath) and retain the flexibility of parameters. What do I mean?

So the ask is if it is possible to implement the math operation to calculate the dice amount for the custom rolls?
    Will something like this work for you?
    {C8F37881-930D-451D-9D2D-08223DB3CC01}.png.jpg

If MoreCore discovers brackets "[ ]" it will attempt to do the math in the brackets. It only supports addition and subtraction right now. It shouldn't be too hard to add multiplication and division in there... technically if someone is good with data structures they could make it do all the operations of a calculator in there including PEMA.

Test it out, if you like it, tell Damned to add this file to MoreCore.

here is the file (in zip) that needs to be replaced in MoreCore it is located in /scripts. Also here is the whole MoreCore file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The thing in the screenshot is exactly what I had in mind. This will allow to use custom rolls without issue. I will test this first thing tomorrow morning and report back!

Thanks for the effort
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    The thing in the screenshot is exactly what I had in mind. This will allow to use custom rolls without issue. I will test this first thing tomorrow morning and report back!

Thanks for the effort
    You're certainly welcome. I commented my changes to the file so Damned should be able to review it fairly quickly and apply it to MoreCore. My couple test seemed to work, but I was running short on time this morning before work.

Thread Information