FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Most of the rolls only support the physical dice - including the new dice that have been configured in MoreCore.

What are you trying to achieve - I might be able to guide you to an existing option.
    Appreciate that. The basic idea is that based on the character's Size and Strength, they get a modifier to certain attacks. On either side of "average" (which has 0 modifier) is 1d2. All the rest are normal dice, so those are set. What I was planning on doing for the time being was just having those do a 1d2 roll and asking the player to do the math but if there's a way to get that to somehow pop up as a modifier, that would be great but definitely not necessary. Thanks again.

screenshot.jpg

Sorry, one other dumb question... messing with the campaign I've been working on in Classic in Unity and all the /rollunder rolls I have are adding an extra d10 to the roll. My formula is /rollunder 1d100x(p3) where p3 is the target value. It ends up rolling a d100 and adding a d10. Thanks.

edit 2: for what it's worth, /harn 1d100(p3) works ok in unity... curious if there is a way to make the red boxes that house the values bigger on character sheets.
    Last edited by AWD2; June 24th, 2020 at 06:41.

Hi damned, I was wanting to know if you would create a dice mod for Mother Ship? It's very similar to Harn, 1d100 with a success based like Harn. The only difference is the critical and fumble method. It's fairly simple. If doubles are rolled on the % roll, such as 11, 22, 33, etc. and it's a success then that is a critical success. If it's a failure it's a critical failure or fumble. Example, if the skill parameter is 36, then 11, 22 and 33 would be a critical success, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88 and 99 would be a failure. So it would be good for the roll to tell us that. That's it, nothing fancy.
    Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWD2 View Post
    Sorry, one other dumb question... messing with the campaign I've been working on in Classic in Unity and all the /rollunder rolls I have are adding an extra d10 to the roll. My formula is /rollunder 1d100x(p3) where p3 is the target value. It ends up rolling a d100 and adding a d10. Thanks.

edit 2: for what it's worth, /harn 1d100(p3) works ok in unity... curious if there is a way to make the red boxes that house the values bigger on character sheets.
    percentile dice are handled quite differently in FGU vs FGC and most of the rolls will need to be updated for d100...
    i will try and get some more of those done soon.

Im not going to make teh boxes bigger as a default because... there just isnt enough room for everything.
    You can make an easy extension that includes the following:

<windowclass name="cli_rolls" merge="join">
    <sheetdata>
    <basicnumberred name="p3" merge="join">
    <anchored to="paramanchor" position="left" width="13">
    <right parent="paramanchor" anchor="left" offset="-7" relation="relative"/>
    </anchored>
    </basicnumberred>
    <basicnumberred name="p2" merge="join">
    </anchored>
    </basicnumberred>
    <basicnumberred name="p1" merge="join">
    </anchored>
    </basicnumberred>
    </sheetdata>
    </windowclass>

try 13 to start but you will likely want to try a few sizes and see what is the minimum that works for you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahoggya View Post
    Hi damned, I was wanting to know if you would create a dice mod for Mother Ship? It's very similar to Harn, 1d100 with a success based like Harn. The only difference is the critical and fumble method. It's fairly simple. If doubles are rolled on the % roll, such as 11, 22, 33, etc. and it's a success then that is a critical success. If it's a failure it's a critical failure or fumble. Example, if the skill parameter is 36, then 11, 22 and 33 would be a critical success, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88 and 99 would be a failure. So it would be good for the roll to tell us that. That's it, nothing fancy.
    There are two mothership rolls already there...
    someone was supposed to share some charsheets etc but I dont think that happened...
    scroll back for at last a dozen pages and you should find some info on it...

Really appreciate the response, thanks again.

There are two mothership rolls already there...
    someone was supposed to share some charsheets etc but I dont think that happened...
    scroll back for at last a dozen pages and you should find some info on it...
    I can't see the rolls on the list in the front post and can't access this sight you mention with the latest rolls...https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html#dicestrings
    I really just need the syntax for the roll. I can configure my own character sheets.
    Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    I honestly cant recall the syntax for these rolls just now. If someone can find the original posts discussing mothership and link them here that would help me...

I honestly cant recall the syntax for these rolls just now. If someone can find the original posts discussing mothership and link them here that would help me...
    Got yer back, mate.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post498703
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    Hi benightedfae

It would be awesome if you would create it in FG.
    Ive made the two rolls for you - let me know if they are ok and if they work as expected:

/mother1 1d100+(p2)+(p3)x(p1)
    p1 will contain the skill value and then you can link any number of other things into it in the string
    you can also use
    /mod (p1) on all the other things that might get used - eg (wag) Blaster /mod 15, Expert /mod 15, Advantage /mod 10
    These will in effect add to your skill giving you a higher chance of rolling under

/mother2 2d10+(p2)+(p3)x(p1)
    p1 will contain the skill value and then you can link any number of other things into it in the string
    you can also use
    /mod (p1) on all the other things that might get used - eg (wag) Blaster /mod 15, Expert /mod 15, Advantage /mod 10
    These will in effect add to your skill giving you a higher chance of rolling under

So create a character sheet - if you are stuck on how to implement something bounce it off me.
    Clone the character and then make it unique (change its name and some of its stats/gear) so you have two PCs

Create a couple of NPCs.

Create a basic map of 2-4 rooms/locations and a basic adventure to go with it.

Export it as a module (/export) and then create a new thread here and upload it.
    Huzzah - thanks wndrngdru!

Thread Information