DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    One other question... I need to have a damage modifier of -1d2. Rolling 1d2 works perfectly but if I make it negative, I get a 0 result when I roll a 1 or 2. 3,4, and 5 give -1, and 6 gives a -2. Is there a different way to subtract a 1d2 roll using it as a positive die roll to get the right range? Thanks again.

edit: realized I did the myinit wrong so I edited out that portion of my question.
    Last edited by AWD2; June 14th, 2020 at 21:56.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    For classes, is there good documentation that shows what to do with Options 1 to 6? Confused what I am supposed to do with it. Does not seem to tie to Abilities, for examplle.
    Working on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWD2 View Post
    One other question... I need to have a damage modifier of -1d2. Rolling 1d2 works perfectly but if I make it negative, I get a 0 result when I roll a 1 or 2. 3,4, and 5 give -1, and 6 gives a -2. Is there a different way to subtract a 1d2 roll using it as a positive die roll to get the right range? Thanks again.

edit: realized I did the myinit wrong so I edited out that portion of my question.
    I dont think its supported.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Appreciate it, thanks again.

and via Old Scouser I fixed DBDamage to apply a min of 1 point of damage.

New version in post #1.
    Fantastic, putting it into dbdamage is a much better solution, thanks

Actually I just discovered the Boon and Bane dice going through some of your videos. Do you know if 1d2 is supported in that roll? It works perfectly for the modifier I need to damage otherwise. Thanks again.

When trying to create a Groups or Places, i got those errors.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:364: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)

I think I saw somewhere that those are being depracated in favor of World Builder, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nembrot View Post
    When trying to create a Groups or Places, i got those errors.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:364: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)

I think I saw somewhere that those are being depracated in favor of World Builder, right?
    Yes. They are only still there so that people can copy their data to World Builder.
    Sorry for the change - however World Builder has all of the same functionality + more so its worth the move.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWD2 View Post
    Actually I just discovered the Boon and Bane dice going through some of your videos. Do you know if 1d2 is supported in that roll? It works perfectly for the modifier I need to damage otherwise. Thanks again.
    Most of the rolls only support the physical dice - including the new dice that have been configured in MoreCore.

What are you trying to achieve - I might be able to guide you to an existing option.

Thread Information