FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    FGC uses a different d100 method than FGU.
    In FGC you had dice like:
    d100: 00 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90
    d10: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    The coding for a d100 in FGC is a d100+d10

In FGU a d100 rolls:
    00 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Small difference but is different.
    In FGU in MoreCore it doesnt (yet) know about the FGU dice and it is challenging because all the code for d100s need to now support two different d100 methods.
    Cool preview. Looking forward to that.

About the d100: Do you mean to say /rollunder should produce 00,10,20...,90+10? Because that would be fine - I'm getting 01,02,03...+10. Which leads to results starting with 2. And counting successes is a problem ofc.
    For now I'm just changing the description of the /chall roll which works fine, allthough I wonder wether success and failure have any other implications beside the message output. (I don't really know what I'm doing but it seems to work )

Quote Originally Posted by bmckella View Post
    I cannot see any link to download the MoreCore Ruleset
    Looks like I had to logout to see the attachment and then log back in to download it

Newb question here, and apologies if this has already been answered somewhere. I'm going to be running a Deus Vult game pretty soon and I've been messing with Fantasy Grounds and Morecore to get it set up. I'm not a coder at all, so apologies for that limitation, but I'm starting to build out a character sheet.

Deus Vult Character Sheet.png

The game uses the Legend rules (an evolution of Runequest II or 6 or who knows). The Skills are a combination of a base number, Athletics would be STR+DEX, and a second number based on how much you have spent to improve the skill at creation and with experience. Is it possible to get p1 from adding STR and DEX somehow in the first red box, having p2 manually entered into the second red box and having that total becoming p3. I have the percentile dice check working to roll under the p3 value, I was just curious if it was possible to automate a little more. Not essential, I'm okay with just having the boxes manually track the numbers.

Second question is about the Strike (initiative) boxes. Initiative works by adding your strike value to a d10 but I wasn't quite sure if that was possible with those two boxes next to strike or if I needed to set it up as a roll somewhere else on the sheet. Thanks, appreciate all the work on this.

Blog Entries
    Firstly there is no generic MATH options available.
    How to implement this has eluded me unfortunately.

You might try this roll but it will only be of use if the DEUS VULT roll is similar to the MYTHRAS roll.

/mythras 1d100w(a)x(b)y(p1)z(p3)

This roll does add (a) and (b) and (p1) and displays that value in (p2).

I cannot recall what z/p3 does though!
    This is something that is being worked on specifically for Mythras at the moment (going slowly).

"z" seems to be the difficulty. It modifies the difficulty, i.e. target number by +-z%. Which is exactly what you need in Mythras. What I don't get: Can "z" be based on a modifier (a FG/morecore modifier) - I got the impression modifiers always affect the roll itself.
    I guess I could add an entry on the character sheet called difficulty and change it accordingly for every roll. Should work quite nicely actually.

Apologies for another newb question, but I'm having some trouble understanding how Order works on the character sheet and what the Initiative dice size does. I see that the first number of the two for order goes to the combat tracker, not sure what the second does. Clicking the reroll initiative seems to just give straight rolls, not adding them to the first value of Order from the sheet. Is the second value actually the bonus? So if I wanted to add a d10 to the Order value, is that possible to automate? Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Hey AWD2

It looks like auto init rolling on new turn is... broken.

There are two Init boxes on the Char sheet. The first hosts your current Init and the second any permanent Init bonus you have.

What can you do until I work out the Init issue and fix it?

In the CT is a pair of dice that will reroll all Init based on the Init dice in options. This will also add the Init Bonus field.
    If the players want to roll their own Init - in Options set Init to NPCs only and have teh players create a Roll like this:
    /myinit 1d10
    It will accept mofiers etc and other dice combinations too.
    When the players click this it should Roll dice and add modifiers and set the Init.

Hopefully that gets you through.

Appreciate the response. Thanks, I'm sure that will do the trick.

Blog Entries
    Ive added

/damageme (p1)d(p2)+(p3)
    /healme (p1)d(p2)+(p3)

and via Brotherkelly

/atowatk
    /atowdmg

and via Old Scouser I fixed DBDamage to apply a min of 1 point of damage.

New version in post #1.

Blog Entries
    For classes, is there good documentation that shows what to do with Options 1 to 6? Confused what I am supposed to do with it. Does not seem to tie to Abilities, for examplle.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information