FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There have been a lot of quirkiness with fonts in FGU in general.
    The most recent two updates both included font code changes.
    You should post your extension in the FGU Playtest forum.
    I have found a lot of fonts I have used successfully in FGC just dont work at all in FGU...
    Okay, glad to know it's not just me! Thanks!

Another question, Damned,

I've noticed whenever I click on "Factions" or "Places" I get this error...

[4/18/2020 2:05:20 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:364: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    [4/18/2020 2:05:20 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)
    [4/18/2020 2:05:20 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)
    [4/18/2020 2:05:38 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:364: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    [4/18/2020 2:05:38 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)
    [4/18/2020 2:05:38 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)

Is this a known issue with the current build, or I have messed something up?

thanks

Blog Entries
    Hey Indus101

I dont have Factions in MoreCore?
    If you are referencing Organisations and Places then yes I can replicate.
    These two data types have actually been deprecated - they are still there to give people time to move data - in favour of World Builder.
    Can you test World Builder and see if it is working for you.
    It is unlikely I will have time to troubleshoot Organisations and Places in the short term - and my intention is to remove them in a couple of builds time.

Oh, well if they're on the way out I guess I won't mess with them any.
    thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indus101 View Post
    Oh, well if they're on the way out I guess I won't mess with them any.
    thanks!
    World Builder have some nice extra features over Places and Groups.
    Mostly the ability for Players to add notes directly to the entries and also the ability to send the Description and Notes directly to chat.

Question: Is there a way in Morecore to specify the dice to roll in an NPC's attack box on the NPC sheet?

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi benightedfae,

Ill make you two Mothership rolls for MoreCore if you make the following:

2-4 characters
    2-4 NPCs
    A simple adventure with 2-4 encounters

and you upload it and share it here somewhere.
    Hi Damned, Sorry I just saw this today. I'll do this for you, thank you. I'm assuming you want this information in plain text, or did you want it loaded into FG somehow?

Blog Entries
    Hi benightedfae

It would be awesome if you would create it in FG.
    Ive made the two rolls for you - let me know if they are ok and if they work as expected:

/mother1 1d100+(p2)+(p3)x(p1)
    p1 will contain the skill value and then you can link any number of other things into it in the string
    you can also use
    /mod (p1) on all the other things that might get used - eg (wag) Blaster /mod 15, Expert /mod 15, Advantage /mod 10
    These will in effect add to your skill giving you a higher chance of rolling under

/mother2 2d10+(p2)+(p3)x(p1)
    p1 will contain the skill value and then you can link any number of other things into it in the string
    you can also use
    /mod (p1) on all the other things that might get used - eg (wag) Blaster /mod 15, Expert /mod 15, Advantage /mod 10
    These will in effect add to your skill giving you a higher chance of rolling under

So create a character sheet - if you are stuck on how to implement something bounce it off me.
    Clone the character and then make it unique (change its name and some of its stats/gear) so you have two PCs

Create a couple of NPCs.

Create a basic map of 2-4 rooms/locations and a basic adventure to go with it.

Export it as a module (/export) and then create a new thread here and upload it.

Just a question. I try to find my way with MoreCore. How would you do rolls for Cinematic Unisystem? For example (d10+statA+statB)<9 failure.
    If success do damage to target = damage*strength+successlevel- armor?
    Successlevel is 9-10 =1, 11-12 =2, 13-14=3, ...
    ?

Thread Information