DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Can you provide more info?
    I had this issue on a Roll a month or two ago.
    Ill try and recall what we did to work around it...
    Possibly you might make two rolls call one myroll and the other myrollnpc?
    I have worked out a solution. I made a modification to the morecore_rolls.lua file (attached, unzip to view). In particular the onClickRelease function, with the changes from lines 34 to 61.

I have placed my version of this file in my extension 'common\scripts' folder. It is called rom the record_pc.xml and record_char_more.xml files as part of the 'cli_rolls' windowclass.

The code modification works on the assumption that the Damage rolls are listed in the 'clilist5' on the PC MoreData tab and 'clilist2' on the NPC main tab.

I have tested it and it works fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Very good BrotherKelly

What system are you working on?
    Still working on Battletech A Time of War. There is a separate thread covering this :

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ior-RPG-Redux)

Started working to get a bit of Cortex Prime going in Fantasy Grounds. Since the character sheets and rules are very different for each setting I just started with the fantasy setting Mythikal. Right, now it is ugly but kind of works. Next, I have to figure out how to get rid of the unused buttons and frames. Anmerkung 2020-04-13 185218.png

I'm having some trouble to figure out how to set the parameters correctly.
    In the /weg roll if you have 4D in Agility the Dice String should be /weg 1d6+3d1006, so one die should explode and the other 3 should be regular dice. The problem comes when I try to set the parameters. If I use the p1 to set the Agility rating and I write /weg 1d6+(p1)d1006 in the Param Formula I cannot write 4 in the character sheet p1 box to show the Agility level. When I do it it throws 5 dice instead of 4.
    How can I take away that 1D?

Thanks
    Last edited by JubiladosdeArkham; April 14th, 2020 at 00:13.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    I'm having some trouble to figure out how to set the parameters correctly.
    In the /weg roll if you have 4D in Agility the Dice String should be /weg 1d6+3d1006, so one die should explode and the other 3 should be regular dice. The problem comes when I try to set the parameters. If I use the p1 to set the Agility rating and I write /weg 1d6+(p1)d1006 in the Param Formula I cannot write 4 in the character sheet p1 box to show the Agility level. When I do it it throws 5 dice instead of 4.
    How can I take away that 1D?

Thanks
    Somewhere I have posted a WiP Star Wars d6 extension for MoreCore.
    It will get some attention from me in the next few weeks.

redownloaded the files and it working fine now thanks

Hi Damned,

I redownloaded the files and it working fine now.

thanks

Somewhere I have posted a WiP Star Wars d6 extension for MoreCore.
    It will get some attention from me in the next few weeks.
    I know and I've been searching for it but couldn't find it. The only thing I could find is a picture of the extension here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...3039-D6-system

Damned: Possible bug?

Players last night found out that one of them could drag an item from the Inventory tab of their Character Sheet onto the Inventory tab of the Party Sheet. Then another player could pick the item up off the Party Sheet and place into their own Inventory. However, the item remained in the first player's Inventory.

I don't think they ever tried this in other rulesets, so I don't know if it is a MoreCore thing or a Fantasy Grounds thing in general.

Thoughts?

Would it be possible to change the default max numbers of dice in the dice pool to 12? Those will easily fit into the frame for the dicepool and help for systems like Cortex Prime where you might have more than 6 dice in the pool.

I have attached a modified dicepool.lua that allows for up to 12 dice and a corresponding dicepool.png icons that has 12 small dots for the dice to fill in a zip file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information