DICE PACKS BUNDLE

I noticed it was still connected to the first field (experience), but when changing the second field it stop changing on the PS. I first thought I broke it because I made an extension for my Mage The Ascension Home brew 5th Ed. So I opened a new MoreCore (no ext) and it was still disconnected.

I am really interested in how they connect. I was trying to figure it out, but I am also tackling 5 CS CompSci classes, and work. :P

Thank you for taking a look. Also, if it isn't too much trouble, if there would be a way to show all players the hero points, I couldn't figure that out.

Love everything you're doing. MoreCore makes throwing together a quick game without a ruleset super easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherkelly View Post
    I am in the process of creating a damage roll for my Battletech ATOW extension and need some assistance. The MoreCore roll I am basing it on is /damageroll.
    The structure for the damage applied in ATOW is as follows:
    1 Determine hit location
    2 Identify the targets armour value for the location (from targets character sheet) based on the weapons damage type (ballistic, energy, melee, explosive) taken from the item details
    3 Compare weapon penetration value (AP value below) with the targets armour value at a particular location: damage modifier = weapon pen – target armour
    4 If damage modifier is 0 or positive then apply the weapon damage (Dmg Value below). If damage modifier is negative then apply weapon damage-damage modifier (only if greater than 0) to the target.

Attachment 33115

My plan is to create the new roll with the dice result being used to determine the hit location and assign the following to the parameters:
    P1 – AP Value
    P2 – Dmg Value
    P3 – Damage Type as a number 1-4 corresponding to the types listed.
    Within the code I can then take these numbers and use them as needed to determine the damage applied.
    I intend to list all the damage rolls for each weapon the character has on their sheet as shown below.

Attachment 33116

My issue is I need to identify the full database path of the node MoreCore Roll being used for the damage roll so I can then access the parameter values. The node I need to get to is <clilist5> shown below:

Attachment 33117

I have tried numerous ways without success. Can anyone provide me with some suggestions on how to get the path name for <clilist5>.
    I have managed to work out a solution. By looking through the code and deugging in a lot of paces, I found out how to get the datapath. Have also got it working for npc's as well.

Onto the next challenge...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    I noticed it was still connected to the first field (experience), but when changing the second field it stop changing on the PS. I first thought I broke it because I made an extension for my Mage The Ascension Home brew 5th Ed. So I opened a new MoreCore (no ext) and it was still disconnected.

I am really interested in how they connect. I was trying to figure it out, but I am also tackling 5 CS CompSci classes, and work. :P

Thank you for taking a look. Also, if it isn't too much trouble, if there would be a way to show all players the hero points, I couldn't figure that out.

Love everything you're doing. MoreCore makes throwing together a quick game without a ruleset super easy.
    It broke when I added the new Classes feature to MoreCore
    I never noticed that this field was linked to the Party Sheet and I renamed some fields.
    I have to work thru the damage I have created...

Changing the Hero Points behaviour is non trivial.
    It requires an OOBMessaging setup and I havent solved how to do it yet.
    I was trying to solve as I had another extension that I was trying to build but I never solved it before going back to other tasks.
    Dont hold your breath on this one.

Blog Entries
    I have managed to work out a solution. By looking through the code and deugging in a lot of paces, I found out how to get the datapath. Have also got it working for npc's as well.

Onto the next challenge...
    Hi buddy,

Im sorry I never read your thread in detail. I thought it was a Roll Request and I was planning on working on it this weekend.
    How are you going with it? Where do you need help?

Oh, well doesn’t hurt to ask. We are using a map and tokens for now.

I was having trouble finding the object that is in the XP tab. I was wanting to add something for my extension. If you lead me in the right direction, I can take a look while adding in my additional piece.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi buddy,

Im sorry I never read your thread in detail. I thought it was a Roll Request and I was planning on working on it this weekend.
    How are you going with it? Where do you need help?
    I have an issue at the moment that when I click on a roll for an NPC from the combat tracker the class type is being set to PC rather than npc

Sorry, hit the wrong button before finishing..

I have started going through the code and files to see where the the type is first set. This has an impact on the damage roll I have created.

Blog Entries
    I have an issue at the moment that when I click on a roll for an NPC from the combat tracker the class type is being set to PC rather than npc
    Sorry, hit the wrong button before finishing..

I have started going through the code and files to see where the the type is first set. This has an impact on the damage roll I have created.
    Im afraid that is correct.
    And I cannot recall why we did this originally but there was a reason for it....

Getting the following error when adding in equipment in MoreCore:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_invlist.lua"]:100: attempt to index global 'ItemManager2' (a nil value)

I don't recall it doing this in the build before the latest. Does it when I drag/drop an item from the Library, or when I right click and add item.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Thread Information