DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    ct_client.xml and ct_host.xml
    Please post the fixed code when you work it out brotherkelly
    Okay, will do.

Great! Id love to see what you come up with.
    Hi Damned, I haven't come up with a novel solution to this but rather a simple solution.

The effect has been set up so the user can edit the value as necessary. For example: One of the effects I have added is: Wounded; ATK: [edit]

When this is put on a character in the Combat Tracker, the user will delete the [edit] and replace it with the appropriate negative value. So if the actor is lightly wounded and suffers a -1 to all attack rolls, the effect would now read; Wounded; ATK: -1

As I said, simple, but it does the job.

Ok I have been GMing a Forbidden Lands campaign with morecore, and we have had some problems.
    1. When I use the Hot Keys: (I'm talking about the 'Customizable' buttons for common actions and reference material links at the bottom of the screen that are executed with the F keys) Whenever I use them to roll dice, it rolls them twice, as if I clicked 2 times on the hotkey.

2. I made many items, i.e. backpack, sword, etc. They are all shared with the players and when a player drags and drops one into their inventory, they instantly become unidentified, so they ave to drag items into their inventory, then I have to go into each of their char sheets and click the ID icon on every single item they acquire.

3. I turn off snap to grid, but the players will move their token and it will snap to grid. We want to play with large hexes as zones, and have tokens where multiple tokens fit into a single hex, but we are really prevented from doing it, although when I as GM move tokens, it does not snap to grid, when a player moves a token it will snap to grid most of the time. So all their tokens stack p in the middle of a zone.

4. The Drawing tool is way to thin of a line and we can barely see it.

Need help

Blog Entries
    1. This will be fixed in the nearly released 1.53 version.
    2. I dont see this in any games I run on MoreCore. Identification is not implemented in MoreCore but is in CoreRPG. Can you test unloading the Forbidden Lands extension? If it still happens what settings have you changed in Options?
    3. Ive not made any changes to grids or snapping (that Im aware of). Ive just tested and it does the same for me in Hex but not in Square grids. I havent tested but I suspect that this is also a CoreRPG or Engine issue. Try this extension maybe: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post395035
    4. The drawing tool is in the engine and cant be modified.

1. This will be fixed in the nearly released 1.53 version.
    2. I dont see this in any games I run on MoreCore. Identification is not implemented in MoreCore but is in CoreRPG. Can you test unloading the Forbidden Lands extension? If it still happens what settings have you changed in Options?
    3. Ive not made any changes to grids or snapping (that Im aware of). Ive just tested and it does the same for me in Hex but not in Square grids. I havent tested but I suspect that this is also a CoreRPG or Engine issue. Try this extension maybe: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post395035
    4. The drawing tool is in the engine and cant be modified.
    I'll try those things. I did figure out how to fix the item id. All I did was take each item and toggle to unidentified, the re toggled back to identified now they are all identified when dropped into inventories.
    Thanks for responding. I think the snap to grid thing will work better if I disable it before the players join the game.
    We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Strange. I created blank campaign with MoreCore on two machines, same result. No extensions added. Screenshot attached
    Also I find the new theme not well positioned for tiling, as there are artifacts that are generated due to the curves. I personally prefer the old one. Maybe you can roll back to it, as many extensions are based on it and the new images cause a lot of rework and artifacts.
    I have the same problem in npc sheet: just 2 roll windows, and all the info in the other 2 windows are vanished, so i must rewrite all the npc in the campaign :-(

Blog Entries
    Version 1.54 released 20200315.

No doco as yet.
    Main changes (off top of my head)
    Integration of World Builder, Investigator, Dear Diary
    Integration of Kelrugems keladvantage/keldisadvantage effects
    Fix 4 Roll Frames in NPCs
    Bunch of other things I dont recall just now...

Thank you for the fix on the NPC frames.

I strongly recommend to cease all development until you document all features in the ruleset properly, as too much things are not written down and searching forum posts is never going to work well. Also you might reconsider labels rather than icons for the sidebar, those bulky icons are not only old-school but take too much space
    Last edited by Valyar; March 15th, 2020 at 16:25.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information