DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    If you can provide me more detail on that roll in the next 24 hours Ill get it into the next build.

As MoreCore needs to remain as generic as possible Ive gone with an approach that leads you build out the INFORMATION for each level and it will report that in Chat as you drag a new level over each time.
    Here is an example using something from Low Fantasy Gaming.
    Everything will be editable within Fantasy Grounds so you can enter in the Class Info (just do a few levels at a time) and you can export them to a module for later re-use too.

Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! That looks amazing for leveling up. MoreCore just keeps getting better...

This is the roll, and no rush as I will be working on the campaign for several months due to it being mostly a sandbox, but thank you so much!
    Symbaroum: /symb 1d20x# (roll equal/under target) < This is from your doc, and it returns either "succeed" or "fail". What the version in the official ruleset does is gives e.g. "succeed 5" or "fail -1" Doesn't matter if the success/fail margin is negative or positive, since it will be obvious that you either passed or missed by the integer displayed (it returns 0 if you exactly hit target). It is simply roll e.g. 2d10 (1d20 by standard rules) and roll under or equal to the given target. So I'd guess having it work like the official ruleset one and showing the margin of pass/fail should be only a few lines of code.

Blog Entries
    You also can put in a full description with draggable extras.
    Eg in this one there is a parcel with all the Fighters Standard equipment plus Rolls that can be dragged out onto the char sheet at the right stage.
    This is also stored on the Character sheet.

I should be able to do that. Hopefully by the weekend Ill have wrapped up this build.
    Stuck on doco...

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi all, I have looked through the various posts on the forum and not been able to find what I am looking for, which is:

Is there a way for a modifier that is set by the GM to be applied to a client when they perform their next roll? For example, a player is making an attribute check and the GM needs to apply additional modifiers for difficulty, etc. One option would be to get the player to put the value in the Mod box at the bottom of the desktop but I would like to be able to set the value and then when the player makes the roll the additional modifier is applied.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The little +/- icon in upper right allows storing modifiers. You can apply these to the mod box in a single click any time.

Blog Entries
    Modifiers always go into the active modifier box.
    As GM that is always yours - as a player if you have two characters it will go into the one that is active.
    So the GM can only verbally set the modifier - eg the player will have to apply it.

Thanks Damned, thought that would be the case.

I set modifiers for my players' rolls all of the time. Modifier always applies to the next roll in my experience, regardless of who makes it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AKB View Post
    I set modifiers for my players' rolls all of the time. Modifier always applies to the next roll in my experience, regardless of who makes it.
    I dont think so....

Thread Information