STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    That's the point. Damned doesn't want to read the whole system. He is willing to help, but someone (you) need to take the rules from the whole system and just give him what he needs to know for dice rolls.
    This is exactly what I did. I am on those forms for a while now and know how to provide help or ask for one. Check what the post links to next time. The system is THAT simple.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I have checked the URL and honestly this can be set up in the vanilla MoreCore very easily. Since the system doesn't have anything concrete except the roll mechanic. You could setup a new roll. Using the parameter system you can ref the stat and skill to add to the roll. Did you need help in setting up the roll in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I have checked the URL and honestly this can be set up in the vanilla MoreCore very easily. Since the system doesn't have anything concrete except the roll mechanic. You could setup a new roll. Using the parameter system you can ref the stat and skill to add to the roll. Did you need help in setting up the roll in this case?
    I will experiment and report. Work and errands after work suddenly buried me like an avalanche and I haven't had the opportunity to chase this. I hope over the weekend I can think if native MoreCore tricks can do it.

Where are all these "rolls"?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    Where are all these "rolls"?
    "rolls" are a core function/capability to MoreCore. See the MC documentation for details; https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Valyar, it's probably not exactly what you want but until Damned can work out a specific roller try this... /die 2d10 TN(p1)
    Hide p2 and p3. You will enter your TN into the box prior to the roll, or if its a skill score it will just stay the same all the time. You'll have to do a little personal mental work to look at the roll result and see if it is under the listed TN but at least you will see what players are rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    Valyar, it's probably not exactly what you want but until Damned can work out a specific roller try this... /die 2d10 TN(p1)
    Hide p2 and p3. You will enter your TN into the box prior to the roll, or if its a skill score it will just stay the same all the time. You'll have to do a little personal mental work to look at the roll result and see if it is under the listed TN but at least you will see what players are rolling.
    I did this and went one step further, to avoid "type before the roll" activity:
    • I created two type of "rolls" in the character sheet - Ability and Skill.
    • Then I created third roll that is taking the Ability and Skill as reference and rolls 2d20 against TN a1+b1. Works like a charm

The only problem is the modifier - it should modify the TN, but I faked it by applying negative modifier when the difficulty is lower and positive when higher. Attached screenshot from the tests, when I have time (hopefully next week) I will make full character sheet and add to the other thread for MoreCore.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is it possible to edit or erase first two pages of character sheet and add new pages to it?
    Last edited by Xeonen; July 13th, 2019 at 05:14.

Thread Information