FG Spreadshirt Swag
    ThePatriot, I think the miscommunication here is largely that your question did consist of just "How do I do this?" and the problem is that in many ways, as can be alluded to by LordEntrails post above about creating a MoreCore sheet or a custom sheet extension, there are a whole lot of different ways to accomplish something and as such a general question about how to do it confuses everyone because they don't have a more specific question as a starting point to work from. They don't know at all what that may imply about how willing you are to learn about lua coding so some automatically just assume (apparently wrongly in your case) that maybe you just wanted someone else to do this for you. I get how frustrating it can be. The problem I see for Damned is that he's documented everything in a way that makes sense for him (and major kudos to him for that and creating MoreCore to begin with!) that a lot of people here are able to read and understand, but people all learn in different ways so that presentation isn't going to make sense to everyone. Damned did do a set of video tutorials (see this thread) if that helps to better explain things. Otherwise it's going to have to be a process of trying to determine how to present the information in a way that makes sense to you since the current presentations presumably doesn't (nothing wrong with that, mind you! It's certainly not a criticism.)

In essence, however, LordEntrails has had a few posts trying to help by trying to figure out your starting point, so please take advantage of that and we can hopefully get past any hard feelings on both sides and work towards something that can help you out better. (Being much of a neophyte with MoreCore as well I'm not sure how to help much myself, but I'll be happy to jump in if things are at a point where I think I can provide some useful insights.)
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Is there any way in MoreCore to add a roll to an NPCs Health? I'd love it if I could just [1d8] into that field so that when I slapped one down on the combat tracker it would roll some random hit points. Thoughts?

In the 5e ruleset the CT doesn't show the NPCs to the Players, but in MoreCore it does (including listing the hit points and wounds of their opponents). Is there any way to disable this to only show the other PCs to the players? I can't seem to find anything under options.

EDIT: This just started working for me. Not sure how or why it wasn't working before, but I'm good now.

EDIT of EDIT: Okay, I finally understand how this works:
    1) Do not toggle visibility icon on the CT to toggle visibility on the shared battlemap as that will make it also visible on the CT.
    2) Use the right-click method to showing NPCs on the battlemap and leave the eyeball on the CT as hidden.
    Last edited by Hjorimir; March 14th, 2019 at 04:17.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    In the 5e ruleset the CT doesn't show the NPCs to the Players, but in MoreCore it does (including listing the hit points and wounds of their opponents). Is there any way to disable this to only show the other PCs to the players? I can't seem to find anything under options.
    In 5E their is an Option for the GM to set. I assume MC has a similar option. Have you checked?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    In 5E their is an Option for the GM to set. I assume MC has a similar option. Have you checked?
    I'm looking all over the place, but I cannot seem to find anything to help.

EDIT: Worked this out.
    Last edited by Hjorimir; March 14th, 2019 at 04:18.

Blog Entries
    Wait, sorry, so in 5E their is an "eye" icon that indicates if a NPC is visible or set to mask sensitive for the players. Sorry, no option. I don't have a recent MC version loaded, is their a visibility indicator on the CT?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, there's visibility, but if I toggle it to off (i.e. hidden), the token likewise is hidden on the shared battlemap. The goal would be to see tokens that can be used to target and such on the battlemap, but have the CT entries hidden from the player's view.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    Yes, there's visibility, but if I toggle it to off (i.e. hidden), the token likewise is hidden on the shared battlemap. The goal would be to see tokens that can be used to target and such on the battlemap, but have the CT entries hidden from the player's view.
    Not sure. The only other thing that might help is identification. Can you mark an NPC entry unidentified? I don't know of anyway to completely hide the visibility of an CT entry and still have the token visible. Maybe one of the MC gurus knows something.

I've noticed that I can mark a NPC as unidentified in the encounter, but once I add it to the CT, it shows with the regular name. On the battlemap, the token will show as unidentified creature (and I don't even see a way to toggle that to identified once appropriate).

There appears to be a bug with Tracker rolls on NPCs. If I have an NPC with a tracker and add them to the CT, I get the following error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/parameter_manager.lua"]5: attempt to index a nil value (x3)

If I open and close the roll details of the Tracker prior to adding them to the CT, I don't get the error.

Also, if I try to use the tracker (i.e. double-click the second box to use one charge) without first opening and closing the roll, I get this error:

Script Error: [string "trackersname"]:1: attempt to index a nil value

As I write this, I have the same problems with Tracker rolls on the Character Sheets. I need to open and close them before use.

I'm not doing anything fancy with my Tracker rolls. They simply have a name, the checkbox for Enable Tracker marked, and a Max Number entered (e.g. 10).

Thread Information