FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Also - that is an older script format.
    I would look at the dice scripts in \scripts instead.
    Look at explode or afmbe as a starting point.

Trenloe made me rethink my methodology. I just need to look at the aDice table and pull out the "red" valued d10's. My other problem is I'm probably constructing my table incorrectly but I'll figure that out later. The debug command was the ticket. I'm close to having this one working, I think. I'll look at the other scripts you mentioned but what's the real difference between the two? Thanks for all the input guys!

Blog Entries
    Ok so Im thinking of adding some Hit Calculations in on some of the Rolls.
    If anyone out there has some specific Rolls that they would like automatic Hit/Miss reporting for - and they are against a single Defence score please let me know in some detail how the success is measured and reported.

Damned,

Noticed a small glitch.

If I drag a /conan dice string down to the hot bar, the button works ok. But if I drag a /crom dice string down, when i select that one I get some sort of XML error.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Damned,

Noticed a small glitch.

If I drag a /conan dice string down to the hot bar, the button works ok. But if I drag a /crom dice string down, when i select that one I get some sort of XML error.
    Dice Rolls dragging to the Hot Bar are not supported. Any that work are just a bonus.

Ok,

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok so Im thinking of adding some Hit Calculations in on some of the Rolls.
    If anyone out there has some specific Rolls that they would like automatic Hit/Miss reporting for - and they are against a single Defence score please let me know in some detail how the success is measured and reported.
    Hi damned, how about a ThAC0 roll versus AC? I suppose AC counts as Defense score?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Szabtom View Post
    Hi damned, how about a ThAC0 roll versus AC? I suppose AC counts as Defense score?
    Indeed - I will be doing that one over the next week as part of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54PSYMXmyvs

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Indeed - I will be doing that one over the next week as part of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54PSYMXmyvs
    Great! On that note, I am a subscriber and I noticed your new video. Have not had the time to check it out yet but I very much look forward to watching it, and the others coming in the new series. Very much appreciated.

Thread Information