STAR TREK 2d20
    If the modules contain copyrighted text (which I presume is the case), then they should not be shared. Character sheet and other mechanics (non under copyright) should be fine. Even encouraged to contribute with a character sheet!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The only thing I've put in are the skills, qualities and drawbacks from the main rulebook, which could be added manually in the system if copyright was an issue. They are in only as modifiers except for skills which are rolls. I'm not even sure the company is still in business, but haven't checked. I also created most of a zombie theme also. No logo icons from the game though.
    Last edited by Ahoggya; August 13th, 2018 at 22:02.
    Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahoggya View Post
    The only thing I've put in are the skills, qualities and drawbacks from the main rulebook, which could be added manually in the system if copyright was an issue. They are in only as modifiers except for skills which are rolls. I'm not even sure the company is still in business, but haven't checked. I also created most of a zombie theme also. No logo icons from the game though.
    Skill names usually can't be copyrighted (unless they made up a word), but descriptive text can. And actually, even if the company is out of business, someone still owns the IP.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahoggya View Post
    Hey Ahoggya

Providing you have copied and pasted descriptions to the skills and abilities you are ok to share.
    The company being in/out of business doesnt make any difference - copyright outlives the holder.

Please could you zip up the campaign as well as doing an export - that would be fantastic.
    Could you PM me the dsr roll changes and we should make a new roll for AFMBE and then they can use the live MoreCore.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey Ahoggya

Providing you have copied and pasted descriptions to the skills and abilities you are ok to share.
    The company being in/out of business doesnt make any difference - copyright outlives the holder.

Please could you zip up the campaign as well as doing an export - that would be fantastic.
    Could you PM me the dsr roll changes and we should make a new roll for AFMBE and then they can use the live MoreCore.
    Sounds good. I'm just finishing up some of the theme changes. Thanks.
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by damned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard
    DB.backup() API function is what triggers the script copy to be made. Just do a search for that function call; and figure out why it is getting called on every load.
    Hi Moon Wizard I think I have this resolved but I have to admit to being thoroughly confused by release and version numbers...
    The DB.getRulesetVersion and DB.getImportRulesetVersion functions return the ruleset "release" tag information that is specified in the ruleset at the time the data was saved/exported. (For example, CoC7E is currently release="2") So, the checks in the VersionManager2 global script usually are looking for whether the ruleset version used when the data was saved is older than the current ruleset version.

Regards,
    JPG

Forgive me if this is answered somewhere else. I am a little daunted by MoreCore, but want to use it. Are there rolls built into the roll library? When I click on the roll tab I get a blank field. Do I need to add the script for each roll type I want to use?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbweather View Post
    Forgive me if this is answered somewhere else. I am a little daunted by MoreCore, but want to use it. Are there rolls built into the roll library? When I click on the roll tab I get a blank field. Do I need to add the script for each roll type I want to use?
    Hi Wbweather
    You would add your own Rolls for the system that you are using.
    You can either add Rolls directly to the character sheet or you can add them to the Rolls tool and then drag them to character sheets.
    If you click on the [?] help icon it should take you here: https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html#dicestrings
    You can see the syntax for a stack of rollls.
    Eg if you were doing Dungeon World you might do:
    Strength 16
    /pbta 2d6+2

What is it you are wanting to run?

Wanting to set up a Character sheet for The Expanse. Based off of the AGE system. Of course right now they just have the QuickStart PDF.

Blog Entries
    Age being Stunt Dice?
    They would be something like this:

Navigation 2
    /stunt 2

This would roll 2+1 dice. If the first two dice were a double the value of the third dice would be added as Stunt Points.
    It would then sum up all 3 dice + the modifier as the Total Value.

Thread Information