FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Ah alright thank you. I didn't realize that it would be something that would work across every sheet. I have yet to use FG without MoreCore. ^^'

I'll try looking for the extension, maybe I'll have more luck than you.

Wide Ps Extension

I didn't have any luck finding the original post it's attached to either, but here's a copy of the one I snagged back in January.

Edit: Found it! @damned You should add this to the extensions in your MC Info post.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by wndrngdru; April 16th, 2021 at 05:38.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thanks a lot! Gonna test it straight away.

On a side note a bug report:

Only MoreCore is active, no theme. Opening the groups tab and creating a new group works, but the console opens and spits out the following script errors:
    Code:
    [4/16/2021 2:27:07 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:364: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    [4/16/2021 2:27:07 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:39: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)

Blog Entries
    groups and places are deprecated.
    they are still there to allow people to migrate their data
    use World Builder instead - it replaces groups and locations, is more powerful, has more fields and, well, it works and the others no longer do!

Oh good to know. Thanks for the heads up!

The Wide Ps Extension also works like a charm.

Edit:

Sorry to bother you again, but are these errors MoreCore related? Should I worry about them? These started happening while creating an linking abilities.

Code:
    [16.04.2021 17:30:41] [ERROR]  Object (DATABASENODE) deleted without cleaning up attached Lua object.
    [4/16/2021 5:32:31 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.2767363 - Exalted 3rd Edition Basis
    [4/16/2021 5:32:44 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.3167721 - Exalted 3rd Edition Basis
    [4/16/2021 5:34:00 PM] [WARNING]  Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [4/16/2021 5:35:16 PM] Campaign saved.
    [4/16/2021 5:40:17 PM] Campaign saved.
    [4/16/2021 5:45:17 PM] Campaign saved.
    [4/16/2021 5:49:41 PM] Tabletop scene exiting.
    [16.04.2021 17:49:41] [ERROR]  Object (DATABASENODE) deleted without cleaning up attached Lua object.
    [16.04.2021 17:49:41] [ERROR]  Object (DATABASENODE) deleted without cleaning up attached Lua object.
    [4/16/2021 5:49:41 PM] Launcher scene starting.
    Last edited by Arrix; April 16th, 2021 at 16:52.

Another question came up:

When using /exalted or /exalteddmg every modifier that is added counts as a die. And that is absolutely great, most of Exalted works this way. But there are also effects that add 1 automatic success to the result of the roll. Would it be possible to automate this?

Also would it be possible to sort the rolled rice from high to low?
    Last edited by Arrix; April 18th, 2021 at 14:48.

Blog Entries
    The Roll would need to be rewritten to account for that.
    Can you explain how/why/when these advantages would occur and can you upload a current char sheet so I can have a think about it

Sure I can. How would I upload a sheet, what files would you need? Here is my "dev" module that I currently try to make into some kind of database for all my future Ex3 campaigns: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v36grt7wgg...plate.mod?dl=0
    I hope dropbox is fine. I marked it as a player module so I hope you are able to load it. I'm still new to the technicalities of FG.
    We are still very much in the tweaking phase, figuring out where everything should be going, so it may not be very helpful.

Concerning how/when/why... This is tricky.
    The base system is Attribute (value from 1-5) + Ability (value from 0-5) = dice pool in d10 with 7 or higher as a success. 10s count as two successes.

Now every player has a Willpower stat that is somewhere between 0 and 10. A player can spent a point of Willpower to have 1 automatic success on his roll. The player can only ever spent 1 point of willpower on a single roll.

Every player has access to a mechanic called "Stunts". Stunts have 3 levels, 1 to 3. A 1 point stunt is a short but cool description of the action the player undertakes and rewards the player with 2 bonus dice. A 2 point stunt is the coolest thing that will happen that session and it rewards 2 bonus dice, 1 automatic success and 1 willpower to the player. A 2 point stunt is the most badass thing that will probably happen in the whole chronic, rewarding 2 dice, 2 successes and 2 points of willpower. The storyteller judges if a description counts as a stunt.

Then there are merits. Every player can have certain merits that can award bonus dice/successes on very specific actions. Those work kinda like Feats in DnD.

That is how the base system works.

These systems get expanded on by Charms. Charms are the cool powers that the chosen of the gods can manifest. And they are the " mechanical meat" of the game. Every splat (there are 3 different kinds of Exalted currently published) has it's own charm set. These charms can have a variety of mechanical and narrative effects. They are also way too many of them (we still love them nonetheless). The Solar splat alone has around 700 hundred charms in the core book alone. As such I can't possibly tell you everything that they do, but common mechanics are:

• Adding either a fixed or variable amount of automatic successes (add 2 automatic successes to your roll or add [Level / Attribute / Ability / Etc.] automatic successes to your roll)
    • Adding additional bonus dice to a roll
    • Re-rolling certain numbers on a roll (common numbers are 1s, 5s, 6s and 10s)
    • Re-rolling certain numbers on a roll till they fail to appear
    • Re-rolling non-successes a certain amount of time
    • Adjust the target number from 7 to 6/5/4
    • Not only 10s but also 9s/8s/7s count as double successes

And any combination of these. Currently each of my players has around 30 to 40 charms. (I'm so glad the ability tab in your MoreCore sheet is as spacious as it is. We have added the Charms as a module so character building is simply dragging and dropping and clicking to show the description of what the charm does.)

To use these charms the players need to spent their "mana" (called essence or motes in Exalted) and/or willpower.

I hope this information helps.

We played on Roll20 before and did most of these manually. The one thing that helped a lot though was the sorting of the dice. Having all the numbers grouped together made the "Re-Roll every die that shows a X!" a lot faster. So if I would request anything to be added that would be it.

Edit: I don't think this is relevant, but just to be sure. Charms have types. They can either be Permanent, Simple, Reflexive or Supplemental.
    Permanent: No activation. They are just there, doing their things like permanently increasing health.
    Simple: They take an action to activate. Some charms generate attacks, some don't and are scene long buffs instead (like going into a supernatural martial arts stance that let's you control the elements). One can only activate a single simple charm in an action (in combat every character has a single action per turn) or instance.
    Reflexive: These can basically be activated whenever. Some have some specific rules for that in their text.
    Supplemental: These don't generate actions (like simple charms and sometimes reflexive charms) but they support any given action. Any number of supplemental charms can be used to support an action.
    Last edited by Arrix; April 19th, 2021 at 01:39. Reason: Additional Infos

Blog Entries
    Ok Ive uploaded a new build of MoreCore

Main changes:
    Rolls now have a consumable option - for use with things like potions, wands etc. If you set an item to be consumable you can then set the maximum uses, available uses and optionally a recharge value in dice string format (valid examples: 1d6, 2d4+2, 3) and clicking the recharge button will calculate recharges and apply. Usage and recharge are all output to chat.
    New /exaltedx (p1)d10x(p2) where (p2) value will apply as automatic successes
    Removed Locations and Organisations (these have been superseded by World Builder quite some time ago)
    Added some baseline support for Item category views in export modules.

There is probably other stuff that Ive forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok Ive uploaded a new build of MoreCore
    New /exaltedx (p1)d10x(p2) where (p2) value will apply as automatic successes
    Thank you very much!

I just tested the roll and it works like a charm.

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Rolls now have a consumable option - for use with things like potions, wands etc. If you set an item to be consumable you can then set the maximum uses, available uses and optionally a recharge value in dice string format (valid examples: 1d6, 2d4+2, 3) and clicking the recharge button will calculate recharges and apply. Usage and recharge are all output to chat.
    is probably very useful for us. Exalted normally doesn't have consumables but certain charms can only be used once per scene/battle. And some of them have a reset condition so the player can use them again if certain conditions have been met. This will probably make tracking a lot easier.

And again thank you very much for your work and time!

Thread Information