DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    hi, I tried to start more core on fgu.
    But it starts from error in the visualization of the tools, not allowing de facto to open the cards.is there a solution?

Good Day Tianos
    Are you trying to create a new campaign using the MoreCore system? It should be an option on the drop-down menu from the Create Campaign button on the main page.

Yes, thank you. I managed to fix it by buying the morecore package from the store, instead of downloading it from the forum. Maybe it’s an old version?

Recent FG update has MoreCore throwing errors when opening character sheets.

[ERROR] Script Execution error: [string "W;charsheet"]:3: attempt to call field 'isLocal' (a nil value)

PC record also cannot be added to the Combat Tracker now, also when adding NPC records, they go on the tracker but throw a whole bunch or errors(see following image)Capture75.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Yogel; December 22nd, 2023 at 03:36.
    AKA Mech45

Ultimate License Holder GM

Games played can be seen here:
    d20Enclave Twitch page: www.twitch.tv/d20enclave
    d20Enclave YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@d20enclave
    d20Enclave Discord: https://discord.com/invite/HSuvJns

Blog Entries
    Total PITA having to relearn all the code changes under the hood that seem to offer no user improvements but require lots of relearning and recoding none the less.

@damned,

Let me know if you need any help with doing or understanding the changes.

For the December updates, the changes should have been mainly the portrait changes and the charsheet_overview window changes (which incorporate the portrait changes by default).

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    @MW

From my perspective all these changes make it harder for me. I have to go and relearn stuff I have already done. I have to go and update up to a dozen live rulesets. Plus extensions. Plus I have 9 other rulesets in various stages of completion. It makes it less likely Ill finish those and it makes it less likely that Ill continue making new rulesets. The ongoing maintenance cost just wears me down.

I understand your reasoning. but its a massive demotivator for me.

Thread Information