FG Spreadshirt Swag
    I've been searching the forums for how to do this but can't find anything. I would like to have the use of a skill/power increment another field. For example, if a player does /harnskill x#y# then after it resolves, I'd like for it to automatically add z fatigue to a field. Is there an established method to chain actions together? I was looking to see if this had been done to decrement say spell points for a model of how it might be done but couldn't find that either. Thanks for any help or pointers.

Thanks - good to know. I'll dive back into the tutorials and see if I can come up with anything.

Do you know if MoreCore will work with the new FG Unity?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valcorin View Post
    Do you know if MoreCore will work with the new FG Unity?
    It will. But probably not at the moment. I have not even installed the beta yet myself. When SmiteWorks inform the devs that it close to production ready in terms of major functionality and api changes have been close to finished I will start work on it. As this is a community ruleset I will need to do the commercial ones first and then this one but the plan is to support MoreCore on Unity.

So, this is how I setup the damage roll, AFMBE Dmg Image.jpg, but this is the result I get, AFMBE Dmg Result.jpg. The icon has the Z for an /afmbe roll, but no roll.
    Ultimate License

Hi,
    I created a while back an Urban Shadows extension for morecore. There may be an error on loading with the new FG update.
    There are bits that can be used in other extensions so feel free to steal it.

For example I reworked the roll sheet to lock the fields when the sheet is locked, I moved the roll description at the top,...

uBDtjwdDOl.gif
    FantasyGrounds_rRrp8iiDLn.png
    Download the extension

So this damage is for a 9mm pistol. I used "/afmbedmg 1d6x4", afmbedmg 1.jpg. No matter what the roll it comes out "9". And the modifier in the box, dmgdiemod.jpg, should be added the "x4" number. So the modifier in the picture would modify the form like this, /afmbe 1d6x7 by adding the 3 to the 4 in the formula.
    Ultimate License

Thread Information