DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Awesome. Yeah, I didn’t notice it wasn’t on the video actually

Definitely enjoying thus far - thank you Damned

Hi guys,

I was googling rulesets for Kult Divinity Lost. I'm new at FG, and I wanted to run the game with my friends. Can I use MoreCore for Kult?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Welcome absimiliard777

I am not at all familiar with the game but I have added at least one Kult roll in MoreCore.
    If you tell me exactly what you need t have happen Ill try and explain how you would do it in MoreCore.

Abilities Issues

I'm having some issues building a custom character template. I've defined a rather long list of Abilities and put them into categories, but I can't add them to the Abilities Tab on the MoreCORE character sheet, and when I connect as a player, the Abilities list is empty.
    Items work just fine...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodylemming View Post
    I'm having some issues building a custom character template. I've defined a rather long list of Abilities and put them into categories, but I can't add them to the Abilities Tab on the MoreCORE character sheet, and when I connect as a player, the Abilities list is empty.
    Items work just fine...
    Hi bloodylemming

What version of MoreCore are you using?
    MoreCore must be updated manually from the first post in this thread.

I personally recommend that you use Rolls rather than Abilities as Abilities can have no mechanical effect - they are descriptive only.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi bloodylemming

What version of MoreCore are you using?
    MoreCore must be updated manually from the first post in this thread.

I personally recommend that you use Rolls rather than Abilities as Abilities can have no mechanical effect - they are descriptive only.
    I only installed it yesterday, so I assume it's the latest... 1.59 2020630 Oh, and I'm using Unity, not Classic.

These items are purely title plus long description. I'm trying to build this for Scum and Villainy.
    I'd like to figure out how to get the since rolling system working, but since S&V is based on number of d6 dice and all modifiers adjusting the number of dice, with the result being the single highest die, or pair of dice (if there are multiple 6's), I can't think of how to do that where it would be easier than just telling them, roll x number of dice...

Thank you for your help.

Blog Entries
    can you upload your db.xml and ill have a look at it?
    let me think on your roll.
    so you might (axample) have 3d6 in strength and 2d6 in athletics and the GM gives you an additional 1d6 because (something)
    you roll 6d6 and keep the single highest die?

so you might (axample) have 3d6 in strength and 2d6 in athletics and the GM gives you an additional 1d6 because (something)
    Damend, S&V uses the same dice mechanic as Blades in the Dark which you were working on earlier.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

That's essentially right.

You have a level in a skill (0-3) and that would essentially be a base roll, but circumstances can add or remove dice. So Modifier would equal number of dice rolled, not a value applied to the result.
    You roll and the result of the highest die determines the outcome. A second 6 results in a critical. (exceptions are a pain)
    Not clear on how 0 level rolls work yet. It's either 2 dice, take the lowest result, or a regular roll with 'mods' take the lowest result... Still figuring things out.

I hope that's the correct file...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bloodylemming; July 14th, 2020 at 16:44.

Blog Entries
    so /blades (p1)+(p2) will roll (p1)+(p2) dice, will keep the highest dice and report it. if its a double 6 it reports critical success. if you have 0 dice it rolls 2 dice and keeps the lowest.

what I would do is..
    set up your attributes (or whatever the thing is that is part of all rolls) as /blades (p1)+(p2) and hide (p3).
    set the attribute score in (p1)
    set the sum of all the other modifiers in (p2) at the time of roll
    activate the roll
    either manually clear the (p2) field after the roll or just make sure you set it correctly before each roll.

Thread Information