<recordname></recordname>
    					</shortcut>
    instead of

Code:
    					<shortcut type="windowreference">
    						<class>cas</class>
    						<recordname></recordname>
    					</shortcut>
    Try fixing in the db.xml (back it up first) and test.

Hmmm, if this problem is happening at the campaign level, is there any chance that this issue could be caused because the campaign was originally started in a much older version of MoreCore and continued use after the file was updated to the newest one?

No, that is definitely not it. I made a new campaign just yesterday and it's still giving me this bug

Blog Entries
    You are the only person to ever report this bug. I cant recreate it. If you provide steps to recreate I might be able to fix.

I have also mentioned in here that the Rolls Library is less useful when used in conjunction with Roll Parameters as the Parameters are relative and thus really need to be setup on the individual PC.

Hey! I've seen that MoreCore and Shadow of the Demon Lord rulesets work pretty well in FGU. Have you been working on it? The only issue I'm having is that I can't drag and drop rolls from the Rolls window to PCs and NPCs roll fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    Hey! I've seen that MoreCore and Shadow of the Demon Lord rulesets work pretty well in FGU. Have you been working on it? The only issue I'm having is that I can't drag and drop rolls from the Rolls window to PCs and NPCs roll fields.
    It is working fine for me on vanilla MoreCore.
    Do you have any other extensions loaded besides SoTDL? Is it giving you any error in the console?
    Can you reproduce the problem in a new clean campaign? If so, what are the steps you are taking?
    --
    I'm so bassic

Roll string question:
    How do I roll a set of dice with modifier being added to each die?
    like 3 rolls of d6+3
    so if I roll 4,4,4
    the result is 7,7,7

I'm trying to get a friends game up and running. It's Castles and Crusades. I watched all of your videos on C&C, but there's still some pieces missing. The largest of which is how to get saves to work. It's not an issue to roll them for individual spells, but when you do an area effect attack, we really need the save to be rolled automatically and apply the appropriate damage, i.e. half damage for save... Is this possible with the C&C rule set?

Thread Information