STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries
    You should post this in Castles&Crusades and the experts there will help.
    I havent run C&C for quite a few years unfortunately - I did run for several years but not for a while.
    C&C does have less automation than 5E.

Looks really good, but the lastes version is making problems when I try to make "Groups" and "Places"
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/1w4eu...nsole.log/file

Blog Entries
    Hi Nerosus

Groups and Places have been deprecated. They are only there so people can retrieve data and move to World Builder. World Builder has far more options and includes everything from Groups and Places.

Ah, I was wondering what that was about as well. Seemed weird that there where functions that seemed to do the same.

But thanks for the info damned

I am wondering if there are some people who would like to help to create working mutant chronicles character sheet? I am not coder/programmer, but I am more than willing to help (I am good at doing some boring copy-paste-edit things). We are using some very basic character sheet modification that we can play some how atm.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    How similar is it to DCC? Maybe you can get away with using the DCC ruleset?
    Is the question how close is Mutant Chronicles to DCC (Dungeon Call Classics)? If so, to my knowledge, they share nothing in common. Mutant Chronicles was the first Modiphius 2d20 (Conan, Infinity, Star Trek, John Carter, Dune) rule set. It has a LOT in common with Infinity (minus the gear and setting specifics).

Quote Originally Posted by PhilAdams View Post
    Is the question how close is Mutant Chronicles to DCC (Dungeon Call Classics)? If so, to my knowledge, they share nothing in common. Mutant Chronicles was the first Modiphius 2d20 (Conan, Infinity, Star Trek, John Carter, Dune) rule set. It has a LOT in common with Infinity (minus the gear and setting specifics).
    Yes. It also has some similarities with Conan. Dice mechanics are same.

Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    Yes. It also has some similarities with Conan. Dice mechanics are same.
    Yes, as I stated, they're all Modiphius 2d20.

However, the divergence in the core 2d20 system started with Mutant Chronicles ==> Conan (the damage dice are different in MC and Infinity...I prefer the Conan version, personally). And the divergence became greater with the simpler iterations of 2d20 aimed at a...simpler player base (devolving to the point where in John Carter, I'm currently put off by the system but still open to trying it one day).

I get that Conan has more crunch than some folks can handle, but realistically, it's in the realm of D&D 5e when you look at it as a whole. I'm very concerned that Achtung Cthulhu and Dune will be closer to Star Trek in system representation than, say, Mutant Chronicles.

Thread Information