FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donbwhite View Post
    Ok. Here's my pak file. Uses the same base as the /stunt roller.

You roll /AGEstunt and can add in multiple variables like {1,5,-3} and it'll sum it up. But it also works like the basic stunt roller for /AGEstunt 2 so it could also be done as an update to the base stunt roller.
    Thanks donbwhite

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Tell me more please Jim.
    So after testing, this works well. It wouldn’t be to hard to adapt the rest of basic mathematics, but right now it will add and subtract anything in the brackets.

The only issue we found was if you’re using the reference fields example: (a1) if the reference changes it doesn’t know to refresh. I am not sure how to get around that, yet. But using the local parameters example (p1) it works super well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedrious View Post
    for some reason, /rollunder is throwing an additional d10 when /rollunder 1d100x[anything] is entered, whether from rolls or chatbox.
    This happens in Unity because the d100 changed in Unity.
    This weeks build will fix d100 rolls.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    So after testing, this works well. It wouldn’t be to hard to adapt the rest of basic mathematics, but right now it will add and subtract anything in the brackets.

The only issue we found was if you’re using the reference fields example: (a1) if the reference changes it doesn’t know to refresh. I am not sure how to get around that, yet. But using the local parameters example (p1) it works super well.
    We probably need to work out how to do a DB.addhandler to address this...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    We probably need to work out how to do a DB.addhandler to address this...
    I figured some kind of refresh, but I am in the middle of midterms and didn’t want to give it more thought.

Anyway, it works fairly well, feel free to play around and improve it

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    I figured some kind of refresh, but I am in the middle of midterms and didn’t want to give it more thought.

Anyway, it works fairly well, feel free to play around and improve it
    frostybyte000jm & damned. What do you mean by needing to refresh? So like if you change (a1) from 2 to 3 it's not refreshing the roll so that it's Roll + 2 still instead of Roll + 3? If that's the case maybe review the updated stunt roll as that will make that update. If I'm misunderstanding the issue though feel free to ignore haha.

The resizeFrames(sourceWindow) function is not working in Unity.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by donbwhite View Post
    frostybyte000jm & damned. What do you mean by needing to refresh? So like if you change (a1) from 2 to 3 it's not refreshing the roll so that it's Roll + 2 still instead of Roll + 3? If that's the case maybe review the updated stunt roll as that will make that update. If I'm misunderstanding the issue though feel free to ignore haha.
    For just about everything else it works just fine (I suspect, I haven't found any issues).

What we are saying for the mathematic enhancement I built, where anything in the [ ] will calc first before sending to the roller. example [(p1)+(p2)-(a3)]d20 will calc xd20; where x is the summation of the fields in the brackets. Any of the reference fields don't auto adjust.

This should be easily fixable, I just don't have time to take care of this over the next month, and I don't want to rush a solution that could potentially break what is currently working.

Seeing you and I were kind of working on very similar concepts (where mine was for any roll and I think yours was for a specific roll) you may have the solution. IDK, I wish I had more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    The resizeFrames(sourceWindow) function is not working in Unity.
    Is this a known bug, or is this a FAD (functions as designed). I know they were changing how somethings worked and I feel the resizeFrames() may be one of them. I don't think this is MoreCore specific.

I hope it is not FAD. For me this was very useful way to implement fluent resizing character sheets.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information