DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Haha. That's pretty similar to the modification I posted about earlier with the stunt die frosty /AGEstunt {(p1),(p2),(a1)}

Oh! Is that what that does?

Cool great minds. Also, if you want to post it here for others to try we can. Damned usually wants them posted to this forum as well.

Ok. Here's my pak file. Uses the same base as the /stunt roller.

You roll /AGEstunt and can add in multiple variables like {1,5,-3} and it'll sum it up. But it also works like the basic stunt roller for /AGEstunt 2 so it could also be done as an update to the base stunt roller.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    Will something like this work for you?
    Attachment 39442

If MoreCore discovers brackets "[ ]" it will attempt to do the math in the brackets. It only supports addition and subtraction right now. It shouldn't be too hard to add multiplication and division in there... technically if someone is good with data structures they could make it do all the operations of a calculator in there including PEMA.

Test it out, if you like it, tell Damned to add this file to MoreCore.

here is the file (in zip) that needs to be replaced in MoreCore it is located in /scripts. Also here is the whole MoreCore file.
    YES IT WORKS! Exactly what I needed! Thanks A LOT. This should be part of the core
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

for some reason, /rollunder is throwing an additional d10 when /rollunder 1d100x[anything] is entered, whether from rolls or chatbox.

It appears there's something in MoreCore that conflicts with the AudioOverseer Syrinscape extension. It's preventing the ability to set Audio Trigger "Matches"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireLogan View Post
    If this is already addressed somewhere, I haven't been able to find it. I have been trying to find the steps to make my own ruleset based on MoreCore as a starting point and I haven't been able to find a step by step. I am a programmer and I am quite familiar with xml and somewhat familiar with Lua. I have set up a new campaign using MoreCore as the ruleset and I want to make my ruleset from there as a starting point for multiple campaigns (just like MoreCore currently is, so I can select it from the Create Campaign ruleset list).

I am creating a simple game system for my kids who are almost 5 now. It is similar to Princesses and Palaces, a homebrew from this creator (https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comment...chanic_in_our/), but with a bit more D&D elements.

I tried to make the super simple character sheet with the 3 main stats and a place to indicate their level and a chart to determine what base dice that gives you, but I can only export and import it. I want to make that the default character sheet in my campaign so that when I create the a character in my campaign, I automatically get those stats already there.

Next, I will need to know how to hook up the rolls in the character sheet and Combat Tracker. Then, how to export the whole thing as a ruleset but I think I can figure that out from the developer pages unless someone here has short answers on those too.
    Have a look at the Trail of Cthulhu extension for MoreCore for an example of how to auto add specific rolls etc as default when creating a new character.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    So the ask is if it is possible to implement the math operation to calculate the dice amount for the custom rolls?
    Its totally something that I would love to do but so far any simple solution has eluded me.
    The current rolls all expect data in a specific format only as you know.
    Either I work out a way to incorporate some math functions and rewrite every roll or i create a panel that accepts roll parameters and math and you can drag and drop etc.
    Or some other way.
    But so far I havent got one working.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach5RR View Post
    Wow, I had to go all the way back to Core to figure out how parts of the CT were created, but I have fixed the overlay issue. I had to modify three files in the CT directroy. ct_host.xml, template_ct.xml, and scripts/ct_entry.lua
    I'm attaching the three files, so that you can drop them into your MoreCore ruleset to repair. Otherwise, I need to reach out to Damned with these fixes.
    Here is the patch CT Repair
    Until the main file is patched, I've also created an updated Morecore pak file. MoreCore.pak
    Many thanks Mach5RR - this has been a long time bug.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    Will something like this work for you?
    Attachment 39442

If MoreCore discovers brackets "[ ]" it will attempt to do the math in the brackets. It only supports addition and subtraction right now. It shouldn't be too hard to add multiplication and division in there... technically if someone is good with data structures they could make it do all the operations of a calculator in there including PEMA.

Test it out, if you like it, tell Damned to add this file to MoreCore.

here is the file (in zip) that needs to be replaced in MoreCore it is located in /scripts. Also here is the whole MoreCore file.
    Tell me more please Jim.

Thread Information