DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilAdams View Post
    Yes, as I stated, they're all Modiphius 2d20.

However, the divergence in the core 2d20 system started with Mutant Chronicles ==> Conan (the damage dice are different in MC and Infinity...I prefer the Conan version, personally). And the divergence became greater with the simpler iterations of 2d20 aimed at a...simpler player base (devolving to the point where in John Carter, I'm currently put off by the system but still open to trying it one day).

I get that Conan has more crunch than some folks can handle, but realistically, it's in the realm of D&D 5e when you look at it as a whole. I'm very concerned that Achtung Cthulhu and Dune will be closer to Star Trek in system representation than, say, Mutant Chronicles.
    Yep. I have GMd Conan too (and I don't like system balance, but that is another issue). I would like to create/have Mutant Chronicles basic mechanics, so that it is playable and blanks can be filled like it is done in GURPS system (FG).
    Last edited by Theros; November 24th, 2020 at 18:18.

Last edited by Theros; November 24th, 2020 at 18:18. Reason: post deleted

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have coded this into a new /battled6 roll that will go something like:

/battled6 1d2006+1d6>5

It will be available soon...
    Hi Damned,

Working on a similar system (Guildes), I based myself on your /battled6 script but I can't modify it as I want. When the two d6 make 6 and 6, you would have to roll two dice again to add to the result, and not just one. What should I modify?

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you test using

/battled6 2d6>5

and let me know if that works?
    Thanks for your reply. Well, i tried and it doesn't work.

All i need is when the dice roll 12 (a 6 and another 6, excluding any modifiers), then the 2d6 are rolled again and adds to the first result.

In the same manner, the reverse is true in this system. When the 2d6 rolls 2 (a 1 and another 1), then the 2d6 are rolled again and subtracts to the results.

Have you any clue how to build this from the /battled6? It sounds pretty close.

Blog Entries
    currently battled6 looks at

if first d6 is a 6 then reroll and add
    if both d6s are d6s and not different coloured 6s then both will reroll

the code is all in there - Im neck deep in a couple of other things right now but please have a go and see if you can work thru it

Has anyone noticed some kind of bug or glitch in the combat tracker?

When ever I have more then 3 entries on it. NPC, PCs or both.. when using the Next Actor Button, it may skip over one of the entries? And if you press it again, it will go back to the one it skipped, and the 3rd time you press the button it will head to the next actor.. I have tried changing the settings in the options. Dice type.. and the actions

So in this example below.

Capture.PNG

I press the next actor button, it moves follows the red line and lands on Jay, I press it again, it follows the blue line back to Jonesy, and the next time I press the advance button, it follows the teal line and ends on Fredrick. I have adjusted the settings on the right.. and for what ever reason, there seems to be no difference in the function of PC/NPC reroll options.. I have removed all extensions and tested it with straight More Core.. same results.

Any thoughts?

I discovered I also get an error when ever I use the 2D6 option for the INI dice.

Is there any way to increase the width of the roll parameter boxes?

I've been experimenting with the Mythras character sheet, but that ruleset has double-digit numbers for most parameter values. Which aren't fully visible in the default MoreCore parameter boxes.

Another Mythras related question and a much more important one; is it at all possible to create modifiers in the Modifiers table that mod a Target Number instead of the roll result?

I ask, because in Mythras difficulty grades are applied to a skill's value. Those values are the target numbers that the modified d100 Skill rolls must roll even or under in order to succeed. If using Mythra's simplified difficulty grade table, these value modifiers are: very easy +40, easy +20, hard -20, very hard -40, herculean -80. While creating those mods with the (+,-) operators reversed gets closer to the desired result, it's not a viable solution for Mythras because special roll thresholds (<=10% is a critical success, >=96% is a botch) are always determined from the modified skill value.

I'm aware I can create an additional parameter box for every skill into which a difficulty grade modifier could be inputted by the player, or have a global parameter box to enter such mods in, but both approaches get messy if a player forgets they have an existing value entered. As well, Mythras difficulty grade modifiers are something that's intended to be applied by the GM and not using the FG Modifiers table and Modifiers box really complicates that.
    Last edited by kronovan; December 4th, 2020 at 19:55.

So I have a Shadowrun 3e game comming up, and we used to use MoreCore on FGC, and I thought i would migrate it to FGU, but when i try to roll the chosen rolls. I only get error messages.

The Specific Die roll i am doing is edies.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Thread Information