FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    New build uploaded in first post.
    Mostly support for Unity Dice Roller using /die
    Incorporates updates by FrostbyteJim and Mach77R
    Apologies if Ive missed something/someone...
    Thanks! So for arithmetic we need to use square brackets, correct? For example /earthdawn [p1 + p2]?

Lose the spaces I think -
    /earthdawn [p1+p2]
    I got the following to work in the character sheet at least sometimes: /earthdawn [(p1)+(p2)]

This looks great; thanks!

There are Character, Rolls, Classes, etc. buttons on the right side of the window, and I can add a roll to the Rolls list, but how do I then make it roll the dice? (I'm used to there being a button that initiates the roll, but that appears to be absent from the list.)

EDIT: Initially thought the Rolls button was intended to open a list of rolls that we could make, but it doesn't look like.
    Last edited by Quorlox; October 20th, 2020 at 21:38. Reason: Clarification

Can Quick Rolls use the Rolls Library, e.g. Attack /earthdawn 12 instead of Attack 2d10e?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quorlox View Post
    This looks great; thanks!

There are Character, Rolls, Classes, etc. buttons on the right side of the window, and I can add a roll to the Rolls list, but how do I then make it roll the dice? (I'm used to there being a button that initiates the roll, but that appears to be absent from the list.)

EDIT: Initially thought the Rolls button was intended to open a list of rolls that we could make, but it doesn't look like.
    So...

MoreCore has evolved many times.
    Rolls was absolutely a huge feature in MoreCore
    The Rolls Library was then added which also allowed exporting Roll Modules etc
    Then came Roll Parameters and these really took Rolls to another level but the parameter links (a), (a1), (a2) etc are relative paths and they dont play well moving them from character to character or from Library to Character
    These days I would build one or more base PCs with the standard rolls and roll parameters setup and duplicate those (drag and drop the character itself to duplicate it) for new characters. In other words Roll Parameters have reduced the value/utility of the Roll Library

Dice Rolls cannot be made from an opened Roll or from the hot bar - only from a Roll in the Character sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quorlox View Post
    Can Quick Rolls use the Rolls Library, e.g. Attack /earthdawn 12 instead of Attack 2d10e?
    I dont know what this means? Is this for the Attacks section?
    I am very much considering removing Attacks... Rolls offers all the same utility but with many more options.

I dont know what this means? Is this for the Attacks section?
    I am very much considering removing Attacks... Rolls offers all the same utility but with many more options.
    Yes. I was referring to the Attacks section.

Maybe it would make more sense to for me to state what I'm trying to add to see what everyone thinks is the best way to accomplish it.

I would like to have a list of all of the Earthdawn steps so that they can be clicked on and rolled when needed. The sheet will work for many regular rolls, but sometimes one needs to roll Step 35 for something and having a clickable list would be helpful.

And while we are on the topic of Earthdawn, the current list only goes to Step 66; I am happy to extend that list to Step 100 and attach it here so you can add it to MoreCore whenever it's convenient, if that'd work for you. One rarely needs to go past Step 50, but I'd like to extend it to 100 for the sake of completeness.

Thread Information