FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well, I guess this extension was short lived and isn't going to be needed as part of the v3.2.1 update since it has all been implemented into that update. I pushed one final update to the source code but didn't actually do a release. Backported some of the changes made for calculating the Encumbrance Multiplier and made some of my own changes to try and reduce the amount of code to make is easier to read and allow extensions to modify the values w/o needing to overwrite the function. In case you are interested Moon Wizard you can find the code here.

https://github.com/7H3LaughingMan/Be...r_override.lua

Quote Originally Posted by 7H3LaughingMan View Post
    Well, I guess this extension was short lived and isn't going to be needed as part of the v3.2.1 update since it has all been implemented into that update.
    Nice work - great to have your work viewed as important enough to include in the next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Better than having to maintain an extension, just ask Trenloe.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Better than having to maintain an extension, just ask Trenloe.
    Too right! Still going through updating my long list over a week after v3.2.0 was released... :/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information