DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 44 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Hi Paul,
    Tell me when we open the library on the new version of FG. We can see the icon of : Characters, Items, Parcels, Tables, Encounters, Notes, Quests, Images & maps, NPCs, Story.
    Is it possible to put more like,
    Skills, talents, spells?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Blue Haven,
    Download it for the skills filter. I had sent you a test version.
    Thank you
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Martin2301,

Those icons are the sidebar menu buttons -> Characters, Items, Parcels, Tables, Encounters, Notes, Quests, Images & maps, NPCs, Story. They are there so can select what to show on your sidebar. You can even uncheck them all and then start clicking them to show them in the order you prefer!

The skills, talents, etc. would be modules and links in the library from the actual rules book. Those are not linked to the sidebar.

I hope to have the bestiary done at some point within the next week (20/26).

So Xydonus how's is it coming for the bestiary?

I'm sure you all know this already, but I'm going to say it anyway - as there is always someone somewhere who doesn't understand.

The Warhammer products are all covered by copyright. So you're severely restricted on what you can put in a module and share. US copyright does not cover the mechanics of games, but it does cover descriptive prose, names, artworks, story, etc.. So, you can put together a bestiary modules with the bare game mechanics data - stat numbers, attack base data, etc.. What you can't do is include the description of the creature, artwork, tokens made from artwork, etc.. Just the stats. The last thing I want to see is people taking ages putting a full modules together but then can't share it due to it containing copyright protected material.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Aye don't worry, only the stats are included, no descriptions have been put in.

As for the bestiary, I'm at Ogres at the moment, having done all the previous ones. Didn't get as much free time as I liked during the week but it shouldn't be long now till the module is complete.

I have almost finished inputting the data for the equipment. Again, no descriptions, simply damages, cost, enc etc. I will export it as a module when i am finished.

Removed
    Last edited by Arion; March 1st, 2017 at 13:21.

??? Is that you Xydonus? or wrong post? :P
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information