5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 44 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin2301 View Post
    And i was wondering. I have some module in my FG that concern Warhammer. The bestiairy, corerule, gmscreen tome and arsenal. But they doesn't work! Maybe you could do Something with them!
    Copyright issues aside, those modules were made in the now heavily dilapidated pre-FG 3.0 WFRP 2e ruleset that was made by Nazzir (or something to that extent). I know the ones your talking about, as I've got them myself. I'd hazard a good guess that it would take a complete re-write of them to get them to function. Too much work I'd wager. Plus can't see them being compatible at all, so probably next to useless. Only one that I've been able to get partially working is the bestiary. But, all the data inputs are not there, creature stats for example. So you would have to go through the bestiary book and put them in manually.

A lot of work.

Ok thanks very much for the info!!

The old modules would indeed significant work. I have them also, and have been working on fixing them to work. I think for the bestiary, the easiest method may be to input the creatures and export them as a module.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; February 2nd, 2017 at 04:27.

Lets hope
    Thank you for all your work with this
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

We need help with the Beastiary module, does anyone want to help us out...?
    Thanks to all
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

I'm in the process of doing several batches of npcs for it.

Thank you so much friend
    Big Hugs to all

I needed to thank you enough to register a forum account! This is perfect. Thank you!

Thanks Aethaeryn!

Ok, new version of the ruleset. I have changed some of the files to correct inconsistencies when exporting modules and reference definitions have been cleaned up. Please use the .pak file link located in the first post.

Thread Information