FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 43 of 44 First ... 3341424344 Last

@Sansoryu,

I thought someone had put together a French translation. I cannot remember who asked me if they could. It should be in this thread.

Hello community,

I am desperately looking for Warhammer 2 modules (weapons, armour, race, career etc...) I know there are copyrights, but someone must have done them ?

Thanks for your help.

Hunguss, groumf!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunguss13 View Post
    Hello community,

I am desperately looking for Warhammer 2 modules (weapons, armour, race, career etc...) I know there are copyrights, but someone must have done them ?

Thanks for your help.

Hunguss, groumf!!!!
    Asking for material that you know is copyright will get you banned.
    SmiteWorks does not tolerate pirating of materials.

Can you suggest a way to automate the linking of the skills I fill in the Skill section to the character sheet skill list, thereby eliminating the need to manually transfer the skills every time I create a new character?

Blog Entries
    I will give Shaky some guidance on coding that.
    In the meantime if you setup a base character you can then duplicate that character by click dragging it in the Character Selection window to create as many new PCs as you need.

NM. I figured it out.
    Last edited by RRFG; May 2nd, 2023 at 07:18.

I’m working on converting the data from the WFRP 2e pdfs into FGU and I need some help with a talent description. In Children of the Horned Rat, black skaven have a talent called Black Hunger. The last sentence of the description says: “At the end of the round, you take 1d10/5 Damage 3 hits that ignore armour but not Toughness Bonus.”

How do I apply this effect in fantasy grounds? Does it mean I roll 1d10 and divide by 5 to get the number of Damage 3 hits? Or does it mean I roll 1d10, divide by 5 and add that to 3 to get the number of hits or wounds? I’m not sure what it means and I appreciate any clarification.

Paul, the current update broke WFRP 2E currently. I have attached the FGU log files for you to review and find out what's making it trigger errors every time I load the campaign.

Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Proud Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licensee/Game Master with text only games

Active Campaigns

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E: A World Aflames

Call of Cthulhu: Adventures of Davion Falconia

Campaigns Planned

Aliens RPG: Frag 'em, Mag Reload! (A Colonial Marine Campaign)

Cyberpunk RED: Get Geeked, Corpo! (A Night City Adventure against the Mega Corps)

Fallout 2d20: New Orleans

GURPS: Prism International (Inspired by Rainbow Six)

Hi,

I'm new to AoS and looking to start playing. I can play online or with a local group if it exist. I'm located in Raleigh, NC.

If anybody can point me in the direction of Warhammer AoS Discord Servers or sites like Fantasy Grounds or Roll20.net that would be Great.

Thread Information