DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 44 First ... 303839404142 ... Last
    Hello. I'm using this ruleset (thanks a lot for this amazing work).

I was just wondering how could you modify the reach of a token in a grid map ? The "reach" option in the combat tracker has been removed (instead we have full move, charge and run), and thus my "giant" ennemy token is scaled appropriately in the map, but its square size is still of 1, so its reach is ridiculous (1 tile around its original tile so it's a 3x3 square) Have you renamed the reach parameter ?
    Last edited by Sansoryu; February 5th, 2022 at 23:56.

@Sansoryu, reach was removed for WHFRP. There are no reach rules other than the Pike rules that I can recall. The melee rules state you must be in an adjacent square to attack. If there is a rule I missed please let me know, I am trying to make sure the ruleset complies to the rules as written.

@Paul Pratt thanks for answering. I thought it was something like that.
    I am aware that there is no real reach system in WFRP. It was mainly for my players that i wanted to do that, to make the "visual representation" in maps with grid easier. The reach parameter alter the tiles that are "black" and represents the melee zone of your token. Anyway ^^ i'm gonna change it myself with a mod or something. I'll handle it
    Thanks again for answering tho. Again, this is an incredible work there ! GG

One thing i am curious about, I made some careers and it seems like i can't give them to a character sheet at all. It doesn't seem to implement it? is this intentional or a bug?

The system is text-input and does not support drag and drop functions like dnd in that respect.

Hi. Big WFRP fan here. Will be fun to play around with this. I have designs on a Bretonnian game with Smith's Averoigne influence.
    Thanks.
    M
    Last edited by littleo; March 5th, 2022 at 17:46.

Posted new .pak to the original post in this thread. This will bring the ruleset up to date with FGU 4.1.16.

**Warning**
    There will be database changes. There is an updated currency and encumbrance system in CoreRPG, to stay aligned and ease maintenance, the WHFRP 2ed rules follow this. Before updating to this new version, backup your campaign. Make sure to take note of the PC's current currency values, they will have to be entered again once you update. Currency is removed from NPC's, the sheets have been updated. If there are currency awards, use parcels for the encounter to award to PC's.
    NPC's will no longer be able to be dropped into the party sheet. For player-controlled NPC's use a new character sheet.

Thanks for the heads up. Does this fix the npc weapon issue I had reported earlier?

@Xydonus,

It should be fixed. Let me know if you see anything add.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    @Xydonus,

It should be fixed. Let me know if you see anything add.
    Untitled.jpg

I still have this issue sadly.

Thread Information