DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 44 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Xydonus,
    The drag function issue is known. The issue is the way I am capturing that the roll is an "impact" roll. There are 3 ways to do this and have it work.
    1. Use the targeting system.
    2. When dragging the roll from the PC rolling the impact damage, drop it directly onto the intended target and not the chat window.
    3. Since the issue is when a PC rolls the damage without a target and directly to chat, then drags that chat result onto the target, and the error appears. Well, if you take the chat result and drop it back into chat, the number field that appears can be dropped directly on the damage box in the combat tracker. It's one more step past what you are describing above.

1 and 2 above are the best options.

Again, the issue is the way I implemented the Impact rolls. I haven't been able to get it to work correctly with a drag and drop from the chat window to the target.

Small changes for the FG 3.2.2 release.

Update to include Image ID option.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    1. Use the targeting system.
    2. When dragging the roll from the PC rolling the impact damage, drop it directly onto the intended target and not the chat window.
    3. Since the issue is when a PC rolls the damage without a target and directly to chat, then drags that chat result onto the target, and the error appears. Well, if you take the chat result and drop it back into chat, the number field that appears can be dropped directly on the damage box in the combat tracker. It's one more step past what you are describing above.

1 and 2 above are the best options.

Again, the issue is the way I implemented the Impact rolls. I haven't been able to get it to work correctly with a drag and drop from the chat window to the target.
    Unfortunately dragging directly onto the intended target results in the same error. Only way around it, as you said, seems to be using the target function. While the 3rd option does indeed work, it doesn't take into account of soak or toughness. It isn't a big deal though, I can just use the target solution.

Xydonus,
    When you drag the damage roll from the PC sheet directly to the intended target on the map or CT it errors? I am able on my versions.

Ah, I forgot you can do that :P... I had thought you meant by dragging from the chat and dropping onto the PC which I was reiterating it didn't work.

Yea that method does indeed function, and that should certainly help matters. Cheers for that.

Hi! I love the ruleset it's working well for us!
    A question is it possible to insert like in the D&D ruleset a shop database and a town database extension and the magic extension?
    And an extension to insert the carrer?

I believe the DOE's extensions work with this ruleset. Let me look into this and report back.

The DOE's extensions will work with a few modifications. I have posted asking dulux-oz if I can write some extensions to make them compatible. I will let you know here when I have an answer.

Thanks!

And i was wondering. I have some module in my FG that concern Warhammer. The bestiairy, corerule, gmscreen tome and arsenal. But they doesn't work! Maybe you could do Something with them!

Thread Information