FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 44 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    Sorry but where can i get the rules set?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin73 View Post
    Sorry but where can i get the rules set?
    Goto the first page of this thread

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post298061
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

First page in the thread.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Sorry to be a nuisance. I have it installed but all the tabs are empty and i cant seem to create characters. Am i missing some thing? Thanks in advance

Tabs are empty? You mean the libraries from the buttons along the right side? These will be empty until you add content. NPC's encounters, Story, etc.

Click the characters library button on the right, then right click in the middle of the field or press the plus button at the button to create a character.

Been considering trying out Warhammer again and have been messing around a little bit. I noticed that skills / equipment (probably other stuff) added to NPC's cannot be removed again. So if you make a mistake, you're stuck with it.

@viresanimi,

That's odd. I don't see that behavior in the NPC fields unless the sheet is locked. Can you post a screen shot?

My bad. It works fine. I forgot that you can add stuff while it is locked, but not remove from it. That's what I get for meddling in the middle of the night, when I can't sleep. In short: I am dumb.

Thanks!

I might have a legit little bug, however it is late here, sooooo... *grins*

If I make a talent. Drag and drop it on to the charactersheet, the description will look like: <p>Descriptive text.</p>
    This only works if you use the lower text field in the talents window. If you use the upper one, which seems the logical one to use, there is no text. But when a talent dragged to the charactersheet, the upper most text line (under the Description header on the charactersheet) is empty. Seems to me like this is where the description in the talent should be going, but isn't.

Anyhoo. Those <p></p> things definately don't look like they belong.

@viresanimi, that is a bug. It is a formatting bug I just haven't been able to squash. For now, all you can do it backspace out the <p> and </p>. I may have to have a go at this one again.

Thread Information