STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 44 First 123412 ... Last
    I'm screwing around with the ruleset creating NPCs. Started with Mutants, which is kind of classified as The Forces of Chaos.

Under the 1st tab of NPC, you can create a Group (in this instance it would be The Forces of Chaos). I'm unable to create Mutant and have it show up in The Forces of Chaos group - instead in shows up in All and None.

I'm guessing there is a field missing in the NPC creator to associate the NPC with a specific Group.

This is no big deal - I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Side note here ---------- Paul, you did an outstanding job. Many - Many thanks.

EDIT:

It's all good. I just have to drag the entry and drop it into the specific group.
    Last edited by Rook; November 5th, 2016 at 12:22.

I donīt know if this is a bug or not but when i choose the dice tower on the options it wont show up its just me??
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    I donīt know if this is a bug or not but when i choose the dice tower on the options it wont show up its just me??
    Thanks
    Check on the player side - GM doesn't usually see the dice tower, as they don't need to hide their own dice rolls from themselves!

However, if you have the option "Chat: Show GM rolls" set to on then the dice tower will appear for the GM when the options is set - so they can use it to hide rolls from the players.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you sir
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Updated .pak file in first post for FG 3.2.1

Hey Paul, just curious - Would future FG updates require ruleset updates each time? Or is it just the odd one that may make significant changes? Trying to gauge a feel for ruleset lifespan in conjunction with future updates.

Xydonus, for the most part this Warhammer 2ed rule set incorporates CoreRPG as it's base. I have tried to avoid major changes. That said, when CoreRPG updates, so will the Warhammer. I only need to step in to make changes to the ruleset when CoreRPG changes something I have replaced or deviated from.

In the case of 3.2.1 I had to change the code for the Modifiers which has some deviations from Core. Warhammer will be alot better off than Dark Heresy. Dark Heresy's graphics alone required many changes. If there is a major change, like 3.2 was, then the ruleset will need work.

I hope that helps, but is is dependent on what changes in CoreRPG.

Thank you Paul! Really appreciated (looks awesome)!!

Hi! I do this extension for this ruleset.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...235#post302235

I hope you enjoy it, Paul you can link it to this Thread if you want!

Thread Information