STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 44 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last

I posted this on the 40k thread. I should have thought about it and posted it here too.

Armor Locations for items should be one of the following for the auto equip to work. So, when creating an item use the following only in the "Protects" field. These are the only combinations that work, they mimic the rules.

Head
    Body
    Arms
    Legs
    Arms, Body, Legs
    All

If you have layered armour and need the armor points to stack correctly, really the only thing you can do is create custom armour types to make it work. Say a Chain shirt layered over a Leather Jerkin, make a custom item "Layered Chain" and set it up from there.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; March 16th, 2018 at 05:19.

I have worked on the set to be compatible with the upcoming FG 3.3.5.

1. In the next release I have also added a checkbox to track the Luck talent. Any additional Luck awards or adjustments should be tracked by the player using the notes area.
    2. I looked into coloring the doubles rolls, but it led to other issues. Still on the table but not in this release.

Is there anything else that has come up? If so let me know, I would like to be able to add bug fixes to this release too.

How incompatible will the current version be when 3.3.5 comes out? Like will it break a lot of stuff? Just curious.

As for updates: Been gming the start of a new campaign and nothing comes to mind at the moment. Will ask my players though and if anything pops in my head ill let you know.

No, not in this ruleset anyway. There were a few things that would have thrown errors, but nothing that would damage a campaign. I have the .pak ready to go, and it will be posted same time as the release of 3.3.5.

Hello,

New .pak file posted to the first thread in this post. Updated for FG 3.5 and a few bug fixes. Luck Talent accounted for on main character page. Advanced skills update correctly when traits are changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Hello,

New .pak file posted to the first thread in this post. Updated for FG 3.5 and a few bug fixes. Luck Talent accounted for on main character page. Advanced skills update correctly when traits are changed.
    Thank You Paul!

Cubical 7 is scheduled to release WFRP 4e soon. The company press release indicates a 2e style game. Any plans to develop a ruleset for the new edition?

I plan on looking into it. Its comes down to how much time it will take. Once I see and read the rules I will decide.

If you decide to go forward, I would be glad to assist. If you decide against, I hope to give it a go with any advice you can offer.

Thanks

Paul,

First off thank you for your work!

What am I missing with this setup. I have a PC and NPC in combat tracker. No armors yet and just a dagger each. Why does the "dagger" "Attack WS:" show 14 vs the PC WS of 29? Did I set up the dagger wrong or something else I just dont see? Thanks

WFRP.PNG

Thread Information