FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 44 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

Alvi_Leiz,

I already have the support for the Dwarf carry limit option built in. On the main character sheet, at the top, if the race is entered as Dwarf, then the carry limit is changed. Unfortunately, this is all the support, so if using a different spelling due to language, it doesn't work. What are the spellings used for some languages? Easy to add. Line 391 of the file record_char_main is where this is set up.

Ahh Thank you! Yes, Im Spanish.

Is there a way to manually change the value of Fortune points? I ask because of the Luck talent which gives an extra 1 fortune point per day, and I can't figure out how to show that on the character sheet.
    Licence: Ultimate Licence Holder - Anyone can play in my games
    Systems: D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Mistamichal View Post
    Is there a way to manually change the value of Fortune points? I ask because of the Luck talent which gives an extra 1 fortune point per day, and I can't figure out how to show that on the character sheet.
    You can either do it on their notes, or do what I do: Give a player one extra fate point, tick it, and then they'll have the extra fortune point.

Ah, ok. Thanks for that.

Thank you once again for another update
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I did forget about the Luck talent. Are there any other talents that effect Fate or Fortune points? It wouldn't be hard to shorten the notes area and add a checkbox for the Luck talent to be tracked with.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; March 16th, 2018 at 03:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    I did forgot about the Luck talent. Are there any other talents that effect Fate or Fortune points? It wouldn't be hard to shorten the notes area and add a checkbox for the Luck talent to be tracked with.
    Just luck far as I'm aware. Although from time to time I do reward fortune points for good roleplay.

Thanks for the quick update Paul! I have a question, I've been filling out some items and I have a problem with the armour, how am i supposed to list armor which protects multiple slots? I tried it with a comma, semi colon, "and" but none seem to be working. And I can't seem to fing information on it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    I did forgot about the Luck talent. Are there any other talents that effect Fate or Fortune points? It wouldn't be hard to shorten the notes area and add a checkbox for the Luck talent to be tracked with.
    That's a great idea. It would be very handy.

Thread Information