DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 44 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Stayed tuned. Updates in the works. Should be up this weekend. Improving drop handling for the newly added talents, skills, reference Libraries. Adding persistent effects (See my WH40k Multiset thread for more on that), Adding a check for Talents that reduce critical damage, and a few other things.

thanks for your help with this, Paul!

1) yep, that's how i got to it in the Items sheet
    i was just pointing out that the Melee and Ranged fields are identical. also, i was confused because the things you were talking about were not on the Item sheet, but now i see that they were on the Character sheet

2) so the "Sub-type" and "Group" fields have the same purpose? do they have any effect in automation calculations? actually, are there any text fields that have any input on automation where capitalization or spelling is key?

3) still confused as to what i am supposed to enter for "class", but hopefully the Dark Heresy link you gave me will shed some light on it

"Class" is important. It should be Melee or Ranged. If you enter Melee in Class the character sheet updates to Melee fields, Ranged causes another update, and the fields change to Ranged fields for input.

Group is where I enter Gunpowder, Fencing etc. from the rule book.

Sub-type is generic. You can leave it blank if you want. I use it for Two handed, One Handed its a label for you to use. Not needed for weapons per se, but for generic items or custom stuff you may want to use it.

Klingbeil, I sent you a PM, check you messages please.

Update: new .pak file posted.

Update to link drops and how they are handled. Links are no longer shared from the library but copied to the char sheet. Handles links more like Pathfinder/3.5
    Drop weapons to inventory and they are automatically added to the weapons list. Dropping armor into the inventory automatically equips it and fills in those fields on the combat tab.
    Added Effects area to the talents page
    Added support for "Persistent" effects. See the first post for more information.

Any bugs, please report them here.

Small update to fix a potential error when adding PC's to the CT with effects lists that have blank label fields. Please see the first post for updated .pak.

** Added a second feature to this small update. You can drag damage rolls from the chat to the CT.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; October 15th, 2017 at 06:45.

Thank you! Paul! Keep doing the good work! Thank you very much!

I'm observing an odd issue where d100 rolls are adding up wrong. The tens die will show 40, and the units die rolls a 10 (instead of a zero), so FG reports it as a 50, rather than a 40. Both me (as GM) and players are noticing it. Not sure if it's a FG or ruleset issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    I'm observing an odd issue where d100 rolls are adding up wrong. The tens die will show 40, and the units die rolls a 10 (instead of a zero), so FG reports it as a 50, rather than a 40. Both me (as GM) and players are noticing it. Not sure if it's a FG or ruleset issue.
    This is a valid interpretation of the die rolls. It will still give you the range of 1-100, it just ends up a bit different than expected.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    This is a valid interpretation of the die rolls. It will still give you the range of 1-100, it just ends up a bit different than expected.
    How do you roll a ten then? A 00/0 is 100. A 10/0 comes up as 20.

Blog Entries
    I believe the dice are 00-90 and 1-10.

00+1 = 1
    00+10 = 10
    10+1 = 11
    10+10 = 20
    90+10 = 100

You still get 01-100 just *differently*

Thread Information