DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 44 of 44 First ... 34424344

Well, I am back in town, and it looks like things need some fixing! Let me see what I can do to get this sorted out. Seems I have about a year of updates and a major CoreRPG update to work through. I will report back folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Well, I am back in town, and it looks like things need some fixing! Let me see what I can do to get this sorted out. Seems I have about a year of updates and a major CoreRPG update to work through. I will report back folks.
    Is this still being worked on at all?

Last edited by Mojosta; May 18th, 2024 at 20:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    This isn't open-source, is it? I'd love to take a crack at fixing this. Long time GM of WFRP 2e on FGC Ultimate, bought FGU Ultimate to play this again and it kills me it's el broko.

Quote Originally Posted by colorless_spy View Post
    This isn't open-source, is it? I'd love to take a crack at fixing this. Long time GM of WFRP 2e on FGC Ultimate, bought FGU Ultimate to play this again and it kills me it's el broko.
    You can. There's a way to unpack all the files and look into it. 7Zip can help unpack the .PAK file. Ruleset Wizard can help too as well with the GUI interfaces and how the coding works.
    Proud Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licensee/Game Master with text only games

Active Campaigns

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E: A World Aflames

Call of Cthulhu: Adventures of Davion Falconia

Campaigns Planned

Aliens RPG: Frag 'em, Mag Reload! (A Colonial Marine Campaign)

Cyberpunk RED: Get Geeked, Corpo! (A Night City Adventure against the Mega Corps)

Fallout 2d20: New Orleans

GURPS: Prism International (Inspired by Rainbow Six)

Quote Originally Posted by t3xx3r View Post
    You can. There's a way to unpack all the files and look into it. 7Zip can help unpack the .PAK file. Ruleset Wizard can help too as well with the GUI interfaces and how the coding works.
    That's kickass. I'll take a look in the weekend if I manage to squeeze in some time.

Thread Information