5E Character Create Playlist
Page 37 of 44 First ... 273536373839 ... Last
    Thank you once again :P
    And i agree we need a new skin
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

New .pak posted for recent FG updates.

Thank you oh Lord Paul :P
    Big Hugs
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

I was so tired yesterday that i wrote on the wrong title lolol the module problem was in this one
    So many problems...links to other modules only now i realize the size of the job i´m facing...i need to create a module that is not linked and has all the information from base, so no more Narnia again...i will never finish this lololol
    Big Hugs my friend

Hey! How are you all?

Recently, i found a issue with the effect window. It is empty and i cannot input new effects. My console input this whenever i open the window:
    [6/20/2021 7:51:34 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (filter) anchoring to an undefined control (list) in windowclass (effectlist)

Do you guys have any idea of what the problem could be?

New .pak file uploaded to the first post in this thread.

Changes were made to CoreRPG that changed the effect list. The new .pak updates the ruleset for these changes.

Hey Paul!

Thanks for correcting the effects issue! It will be much easier to work now
    However, i have two observations/issues:

1) The effect windows don't show any of the conditions already included in the ruleset. How could we fix this? Is there a list of the avaiable effects to be used?
    2) The channel test space in the Spell Sheet is empty all the time, even if a player do have the Channeling skill. Is there something i'm doing wrong?

@Bretwulf,
    There are no conditions preset in the ruleset. The effects list should be empty for you to add them. The changes to CoreRPG may have added a list for awhile that I missed. It should be empty for you to add.

As far as have the Channelling skill listed, it is most common the spelling. I used the spelling forms from the Core rulebook and Channelling has two "L's". Check that.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; June 22nd, 2021 at 15:53.

Thanks @Paul!

I'm loving the ruleset so far! I figured out most of the possible effects by now, but there is documento i can check with all the possibilities?

Thanks Paul about the other stuff i quit for awhile because my pc is dying so till i get a new one it will be complicated to work
    Big Hugs and stay safe

Thread Information