DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 44 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    I would join in the madness.

New .pak file uploaded to the first post.

Added features:
    1. Slaughter Margin. On the Set Up tab a cycler for Slaughter Margin was added. This can cycle through the levels named in the Old World Bestiary - Very Easy, Easy, Average, Routine, etc.

2. Filter by Slaughter Margin in the NPC Library: Please note, that until NPC's have their Slaughter Margin cycled to a setting there will be nothing to filter. Go to each NPC, cycle the Slaughter Margin to set a value, and the filter will populate.

3. Dark Magic Talent support added. There has been a check box added to the spell list for Dark Magic. When checked the extra die will be cast for the roll, and the lowest die will be dropped. The chat report will state the low die as "Dark Magic (#)". I colored the first die of the roll red to make it different from a standard cast roll to assist in identifying a Dark Magic roll. The low die is not added to the cast roll per the rules on the talent, but is evaluated for Chaos Manifestations per the rules.

4. Option added to have movement on the character sheet reported in squares or in yards.

5. House rule option added for those that use 1e style Critical Fumbles. This rule works as follows: if an attack misses, and a double (44, 55, 66, etc.) was rolled then the chat report will state "Critical Fumble". It is not tied to a table for an automatic fumble result roll. So, if using this house rule, a table will need to be built and rolled on to determine further results.

6. House rule option added to report success/failure levels from an attack roll when no target is indicated. This was added by request and may be useful for others if you desire a roll with results without needing to set everything up in the CT. The option does this: If option is cycled to "on", when a player rolls an attack from their sheet and has no target, the results of the roll will be displayed with success and failure against their own WS or BS. Similar to a skill or characteristic roll.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; February 6th, 2020 at 16:23.

Damn thats a big update!

Seriously, can't thank you enough Paul! I'll send some 'Enemy Within' maps that I'm making as part of a campaign bundle your way soon, appreciate this!

You are the man, Paul!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Great. Thanks for the improvements

Updated .pak in first post of thread. Updated for FG 3.3.10 release

Thanks for another release Paul been very busy lately but when i have time i will try to finish...you know what
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Dark die is amazing, Paul!!!
    I just played with a ton and love it!

You rock, sir!
    Thank you!

Hey Paul,

I was wondering how possible would it be to make it so the dragon icon(from skills, talents, trapping and now careers libraries) and be dragged and drop into the Skills, Talents, Trappings, Entries, and Exits portions of your Career library. Currently we have all the careers made up in references with the dragon icons drug in to areas designated for skills, talents, trappings, and entrances and exits. Players tend to want to use the references because they can drag drop the icons from the references which they cannot do in the current careers library format.

I was also wondering about making one for races, which we currently have done in references also.

Thanks again for your hard work as usual I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by Mojosta; March 31st, 2020 at 07:29.

@Mojosta,

I will have to look into this one. and think about how to add shortcuts to the list.

Thread Information