Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 37 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    yes, I did disable'em all, but I still have that issue :/

Best case scenario so far, I can see the usual topmost icons (from combat tracker to effects) "Characters", "Tokens", "Library". That's all, no other icons at all
    Can you click on Library and then choose which buttons you want to see by checking the circle next to each? There should also be "sets" of buttons you can enable by clicking on the GM, Play, Create PC or All buttons.

Once an extension interferes with the loading of the sidebar button configuration and gives an empty sidebar, then the sidebar configuration will be remembered as empty. If you go to the Library like Doug mentioned and click the GM button, all the buttons will return.

Regards,
    JPG

I don't know if this is anything, but i updated to 3.2, and everything works fine, except the updated button is still red. I hit it again, though there might be some fast fix... It downloaded the FG exe again, and then said it could not save it. And just moved on... Everything else seem fine.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No longer I'm not sure if it accounts for various traits that effect AC, but now your armor automatically effects your AC.
    I realize this is not the point of this thread and I'm not at home to try this but how does this work? It says equipping armor, maybe I've been doing something wrong for over a year but my players armor is in the inventory tab. I just go into their sheet and change the values. How does one equip armor? For that matter what the hell is equipping weapons?

I feel so stupid right now like we have been doing something wrong for over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    I realize this is not the point of this thread and I'm not at home to try this but how does this work? It says equipping armor, maybe I've been doing something wrong for over a year but my players armor is in the inventory tab. I just go into their sheet and change the values. How does one equip armor? For that matter what the hell is equipping weapons?

I feel so stupid right now like we have been doing something wrong for over a year.
    It is new in V 3.2 you can now designate armour and weapons as being equipped or unequipped.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I like how images now have a player-friendly name so a GM can use hidden info in the image filename. But tokens still display the image filename to the players if they look in their token box. So if I have an image and token of an enemy named 'Zhentarim Spy.png' and give the un-ID'd name of 'Friendly Wizard', the players can open their token box and see the wizard's token is called 'Zhentarim Spy.png'. This subverts what you are trying to do here with images.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I am currently playing Pathfinder game and the mini sheet seems to have lost all our weapons?!

We have to open the full sheet, change from combat mode to Standard mode and then they are displayed...

Sorry just noticed we have to go to the inventory tab and equip them.
    Last edited by Doswelk; November 1st, 2016 at 21:18.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It is new in V 3.2 you can now designate armour and weapons as being equipped or unequipped.
    How does one account for Versatile weapons now? Right now we have multiple entries in the actions tab for attacking with one or 2 hands. If the only items showing up are equipped weapons how would one handle this?

I don't think the designation does anything. It's just an icon that cycles through Carried, Equipped, and Not Carried.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Awesome! Some nice updates here.

I'm so happy for the fake image names, as someone with bad internet image preloading is a must. Now to think of witty names for things...

Thread Information