DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 37 First ... 2634353637 Last
    I can take a look at the campaign in question, if you like. Just send a ZIPped up copy of the campaign folder to [email protected]

The other thing that could be happening is that the GM has large numbers or sizes of image files in the tokens or images folders, especially if the tokens are in the tokens/shared/ directory.

Regards,
    JPG

It's not my campaign. The GM will be seeking guidance here tomorrow or so. We tried to have a player clear player cache and the GM says he closed all modules. Also, we checked for excessive tokens, which I already noted was quite low in size. The images I'm not sure about, but I don't think he has that many shared images in the campaign; does it load all non-shared images into memory as well now?

At any rate, the GM will be investigating soon.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Moon Wizard (JPG) deserves the majority of the credit here for the ruleset updates, but we had tremendous help from a huge team of community developers since it touched almost every major product and product line.

Special thanks to our community devs and to those who helped provide testing and feedback:
    Lokiare, Zeus, Zacchaeus, PhantomWhale, Doswelk, Trenloe, Ikael, Dulux-Oz, Damned, viresanimi, callahan09, darrenan, spite, JohnD, chumbly, Paul Pratt, Blackfoot, Mortar, El Condoro, ianmward, LordEntrails, Willot, Nickademus, Erin Righ, Stx11, adonndel, dberkompas, Talyn, yako2020, Skellan, Mask_of_winter, Maspalio, GunnarGreybeard, rob2e, corepatt, kylania, Valarian, Andraax, MarianDz, Meliath1742, WansumBeats, BOOT KNIFE, chillman0122, Brynnan, drvolk, poobah_1, Oberoten, Dr0W, Phystus, 7H3LaughingMan, deff, gqwebb

I'm sure there are some that I'm missing.
    Wow! I thought the dev community was smaller, awesome! I've only seen like 20% of those names so far when I read the forums.

whiteTiki: Adventurers League Player
    Experience: 10 years; DM and Player
    Games: D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness

Wow, I didn't even realize I was in that list. It's not a list of Smite Works devs technically, but rather all those that provided content, helped find bugs, and offered suggestions that helped mold the update.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Wow, I didn't even realize I was in that list. It's not a list of Smite Works devs technically, but rather all those that provided content, helped find bugs, and offered suggestions that helped mold the update.
    Anyone helping out with this awesome update should be up there.

I just finished watching the video about the new features. I'll start right away.
    Last week I updated FG and it freeked me out, so I closed it. Now that I have some free time, I'm checking out each and every feature and I must say that the work donde with this update is impressive. I really didn't expect to see an update this big.
    Great work guys! As always with every release!

whiteTiki: Adventurers League Player
    Experience: 10 years; DM and Player
    Games: D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness

Is there an update planned to allow customization to races? Noticed the implementation of custom spells with a simple dupe feature. Any talk about this with races?
    Yes I'm aware this can be done with 3rd party tools currently.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster308 View Post
    Is there an update planned to allow customization to races? Noticed the implementation of custom spells with a simple dupe feature. Any talk about this with races?
    Yes I'm aware this can be done with 3rd party tools currently.
    It is hoped to implement the ability to create/edit/export races and classes inside FG at some point in the future but they are really quite complex and there are many other things ahead of it in the queue... so dont hold your breath it is bad for your health....

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It is hoped to implement the ability to create/edit/export races and classes inside FG at some point in the future but they are really quite complex and there are many other things ahead of it in the queue... so dont hold your breath it is bad for your health....
    AKA they'd rather sell official content.
    Fair enough. About what I figured, was waiting for this larger update to see what they would do with it.

DungeonMaster welcome to the boards. I presume you are talking about 5e? It helps if you specify what ruleset, as there are differences in what is done in the different rulesets. Also, for a question like this, it is better to go to the ruleset-specific forum rather than this update thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMaster308 View Post
    AKA they'd rather sell official content.
    Fair enough. About what I figured, was waiting for this larger update to see what they would do with it.
    If you say so.
    Perhaps after you par5e one of these entries and then see all the possible data nodes that make it up and all the dependencies that they have and create maybe you might suggest the export method? Content - excluding adventures - for almost all systems has typically been made outside of FG.
    Last edited by damned; December 12th, 2016 at 05:03.

Thread Information