DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 37 First ... 172526272829 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    To continue on the Skills question, I am looking over my players' character records, and I just noticed that all of the Skill links are empty. All skills, all characters.

What's up with that?

Thanks.

- s.west

[edit] Correction, one of the character sheets has links on <most> of the Skills (most, but not all...)
    I don't think the PF ruleset ever put links in the character sheet for skills (the link socket has been there all along). Some players, like myself, will manually add links from the rules modules to the skill list which is why one of your players probably has them.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I don't think the PF ruleset ever put links in the character sheet for skills (the link socket has been there all along). Some players, like myself, will manually add links from the rules modules to the skill list which is why one of your players probably has them.
    Ahh... well, that explains it. Now that you mention it, I didn't have any specific knowledge that they were there before (since I don't spend that much time looking over my players' character sheets).

Thanks, a lot.

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swest
    My group is playing a PFRPG campaign, and after the upgrade we experienced [UNTRAINED] results on Skill checks, even though the player had ranks in the Skill. Also, the number that FG rolled for the Skill checks were the correct numbers (with ranks and other modifiers applied). No other errors were seen when that occurred.
    2 or 3 times if you read back thru the pages here...
    Fixed in 3.2.1
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...3-2-1&p=299544
    D'oh!

I totally missed that. Thanks...

And thanks for the 3.2.1 link.

- s.west

Ok, another question.

I am watching ddavison's walkthrough video, and I'm at the 'Spells' section (https://youtu.be/XUhYLoo1uoc?t=695).

Since my interest is for PFRPG, and not 5E, I am trying out things from a PFRPG test campaign.

I notice that my Spells window is different from his (School, instead of Level?),

and when I click the create New Spell, something pops up, but it is uneditable.

?

- s.west

Blog Entries
    Yes, though Spells is there. I don't believe it is fully functional yet. See the notes on 3.2.1, as I believe spells will be fully functional when that goes live.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, though Spells is there. I don't believe it is fully functional yet. See the notes on 3.2.1, as I believe spells will be fully functional when that goes live.
    And, when you say, "See the notes on 3.2.1", you are referring to the "Test Release v3.2.1" thread, right? Or is there another?

Also, after posting that Spells post, I continued on with the walkthrough video, and gave the Random Encounters a try.

I am able to create a Random Encounter template, just fine, and it will generate an encounter record, but it doesn't autofill the CR or XP (and there's no re-calculate buttons). Do you know the state of that?

Thanks!

- s.west

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    And, when you say, "See the notes on 3.2.1", you are referring to the "Test Release v3.2.1" thread, right? Or is there another?
    Yes, sorry for not being more specific. I also remember it being posted elsewhere, but those threads, like this one are pretty long

Also, after posting that Spells post, I continued on with the walkthrough video, and gave the Random Encounters a try.

I am able to create a Random Encounter template, just fine, and it will generate an encounter record, but it doesn't autofill the CR or XP (and there's no re-calculate buttons). Do you know the state of that?

Thanks!

- s.west
    The only thing I remember seeing on this is in regards to one of the extensions causing problems with this. (Maybe the 5E Encounter XP Calc extension?)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Reminder to everyone, whenever you update Fantasy Grounds to a new version:

*** Check ALL Extensions for compatibility! ***

In fact, if you ever experience issues you should *always* check which extensions you're running and check them for issues.

Further details in this House of Healing thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ipt-errors-etc
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, sorry for not being more specific. I also remember it being posted elsewhere, but those threads, like this one are pretty long

The only thing I remember seeing on this is in regards to one of the extensions causing problems with this. (Maybe the 5E Encounter XP Calc extension?)
    Ok. All the testing I am doing is with no extensions checked...

Thanks.

p.s. With respect to working through the features that are being described in the video walkthrough, should all of those work for PFRPG? I heard no disclaimer (from the video) that indicated that these features would only work for 5E (although, for example, the problem I mentioned above with the custom Spells works fine in a 5E test campaign).

Thread Information