STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Users Looking to Experiment?

I'm a new user, just bought FG the other day. Any other user who haven't experienced a game yet want to get together and check out all the intricacies of the system?

I'm GMT+1 (BST) timezone wise.

Hey, that would be perfect! I'm in GMT+1 as well and also pretty new to this specific program. I have a pretty flexible scheudule, so just name time and place -er- IP ^^

Let's see what kind of mood the wife is in this evening
    Play? Y DM? Perhaps Days: !=Tue Time: 8pm GMT

hey, I'm using the Lite version and so far used the program a total of once on Sunday, think i picked up the main bits but would love a practice, so if i can make the time then i can help you out with what i learned and maybe learn a few others.

Towoen

Cool

unless you plan to start something in the next half hour gonna have to wait till tommorrow for me. Am moving house tommorrow but maybe in the evening will get some time free.

Sounds interesting, I might be interesting in playing around and trying this thing out

I would be interested also you can contact me via PM here or at [email protected]
    --
    Dunwitch

Righto, how about tonight then. I shall endeavour to be ready by 8pm GMT. I'll post in this thread with an address or alias. Unless someone else wants to host?

*edit*

My connection is up and down like a pro's knickers, ISP trouble. Damn NTL. Let's try tomorrow instead.

Or organise amongst yourselves of course. *grins*

I

I also want to try the system out but you are the one who started the thread, so let us all know when you have a working connection and when you host a game.

Thread Information