DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    My recollection is that Smiteworks is considered a Premier store and can release during the early hobby store window (2 weeks before street date iirc).
    Great
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Whats Trnloe got do with this ? he hasn't offered an opinion
    *lol*
    I said I'd use it to support my statements even when totally unrelated. How more unrelated that using it against Trenloe?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey All i'm like years too late for this thread.
    Is there any place i can purchase Volo's Guide to Monsters or the races, classes, or backgrounds to use with FGU? i've been looking around and can't find it. Would that info be in another module now?

The publisher took down Volo's, and replaced with Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse.

Regards,
    JPG

AH! that helps immensely. my google fu is sad today. just offhand do you know if the fallen Aasimar race is in there? trying to make a PC for a player.

The Aasimar is there as a race. There are options in that race to do radiant or necrotic damage so I assume that would cover fallen aasimar?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The Aasimar is there as a race. There are options in that race to do radiant or necrotic damage so I assume that would cover fallen aasimar?
    Hey Z, thanks for the reply. i had an issue with Rob2e's modules had to get mad nomads updater and everything seems smooth now. so as usual Noob user error. but those modules... I am even more in love with FGU now—even though my wallet hates me.

Honestly i feel like i'm just button mashing sometimes. but if it works in the end and the players have a good time, I'm happy.

the list that you posted to me did not quite cover what I am in looking for. when I search the NpCs I can not find a stat block for any PC races. can you help me find them?
    ********** What I Accept, I Teach **********

Quote Originally Posted by garymichaelduke View Post
    the list that you posted to me did not quite cover what I am in looking for. when I search the NpCs I can not find a stat block for any PC races. can you help me find them?
    Races are not listed in NPCs; they are in the races list. What is it you are trying to do?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information