STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 20 First ... 917181920 Last
    Back in my day I paid a nickel for a coke! Things change. If you still have them you can copy them over and they will still work.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Please go on.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    $10.00? I remember getting this for free for FGC some years ago. In fact, a direct link from this forum.
    i am the creator, and i have never offered these publicly, for free.
    i have gifted them to friends, and shared a few of them, and they have been included in another product or two.
    and if you bought the original set for 5 bucks, you get the 200% update for nothing.
    but i have never made then available for free anywhere outside this context.
    So i would dearly love for you to continue your dialogue please.
    Last edited by hagrid70; November 12th, 2020 at 01:08.

Interesting. I know I didn't get it from a 3rd party and I never paid anything for it. Now I'm wondering if it was yours or somebody else's who did something similar.

I can't seem to find the file now. Could you post an example of a Spirit Guardians token? If I see that one, I will know if it was yours or not.
    Last edited by astromath; November 12th, 2020 at 16:28.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Interesting. I know I didn't get it from a 3rd party and I never paid anything for it. Now I'm wondering if it was yours or somebody else's who did something similar.

I can't seem to find the file now. Could you post an example of a Spirit Guardians token? If I see that one, I will know if it was yours or not.
    SPIRIT GUARDIANS 35ft.png

I can now confirm what I had was not yours. The spirit guardians in the free file was somebody else's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    I used that token last night In fact, it's still on the map as we will be contusing the fight next week.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

MY BAD. hang on. thats the new updated version SPIRIT GUARDIANS.png this is the old version

imagine how nice it will be when i work out how to make animated PNG files.

Ok. It was the old version that I had.

Are there any extensions out there that would allow you to have a spell have a link to your images?

ignore...found this in your DMG post https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261...antasy-Grounds
    you also need this https://www.dmsguild.com/product/310...antasy-Grounds
    Last edited by houseofdexter; January 19th, 2021 at 22:27.

Thread Information