DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920

extension query.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofdexter View Post
    Are there any extensions out there that would allow you to have a spell have a link to your images?
    the critically awesome essentials extension, which contains a function that adds an extra button to all your spells where you preload the spelltokens and set thier scale. then when you cast the spell you literally drag that button onto the map and it autosizes the token over the characters and monsters.
    i believe that this is what youre after sir.

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    the critically awesome essentials extension, which contains a function that adds an extra button to all your spells where you preload the spelltokens and set thier scale. then when you cast the spell you literally drag that button onto the map and it autosizes the token over the characters and monsters.
    i believe that this is what youre after sir.
    I was going to mention that. I recently got critically awesome extensions, and a player gifted me the spell tokens last year. I mostly like that as dm i dont have to drop the spell tokens now, the players can do it on their own. Since i pre place the token in the spell entry its right there too..they dont even have to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytherus View Post
    I was going to mention that. I recently got critically awesome extensions, and a player gifted me the spell tokens last year. I mostly like that as dm i dont have to drop the spell tokens now, the players can do it on their own. Since i pre place the token in the spell entry its right there too..they dont even have to look for it.
    This gets around the Unity limitation that players can't place or manipulate tokens?
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Quote Originally Posted by i3ullseye View Post
    This gets around the Unity limitation that players can't place or manipulate tokens?
    Yes, Critically Awesome allows the players to place and manipulate the token. When the player drops it on the map, they own the token, they move the token, and they can even delete the token via right click.

It is a great extension. If the spell has targeting, you can even set the token so, after you place it, you click on a targe button and every token covered by the image will be targeted by that character.

If only it worked with NPCs…

Quote Originally Posted by Granamere View Post
    Launch Unity. When it first opens up before you go into a game click the folder in the top left corner.
    Copy the mods there.
    Dungeons_and_Dragons_5e_Spell_Tokens_Small.mod and Fantasy_Grounds_Spell_Tokens_2.0.mod if you downloaded the zip.
    769337-Dungeons_and_Dragons_5e_Spell_Tokens_Small.mod and 769337-Fantasy_Grounds_Spell_Tokens_2.0.mod if you use drivthurrpg downloader.

Now launch your campaign.
    Click on Assets.
    Make sure Tokens is selected at the top.
    Type spell in the search bar at the top.
    Enable the 2 mods.
    You should now see them in 2 different bags inside of your tokens.
    I just purchased the token package and followed the instructions above to get them into Fantasy Grounds Unity. When I click on the Assets button and them on Tokens, I cannot find them using the spell search. What am I doing wrong?

Edit to original post: After playing with the files for a while, I figured out what was wrong. When you click the folder icon in the top left corner, you will see several subfolders in the folder that opened up. The .mod files need to be put in the folder labeled modules.
    Last edited by GerryWright; March 23rd, 2021 at 16:28. Reason: Fixed the problem

Thread Information